Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Paddy -Dvd 2012
04-17-2013, 11:00 AM
RE: Paddy -Dvd 2012
(04-17-2013 08:29 AM)mariposachild Wrote:  
(04-17-2013 08:10 AM)Corry Wrote:  
(04-16-2013 01:38 PM)Phoebs Wrote:  I find his gesture by making something so private as his wedding so public, is a big step forward in the right direction.

Agree with you on that. It surprised me a lot that he did this. ok

I agree too... and maybe the only right thing to do. I hope in this way he is first eliminating all rumours and second - maybe he can finally enjoy his life and wife fully, without hiding anymore Luxhello

i agree on that as well ok
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2013, 09:47 AM
RE: Paddy -Dvd 2012
(04-16-2013 01:38 PM)Phoebs Wrote:  I agree Erik.
I also think he is a bit hypercritical towards himself.
But I think things will change for the better the more mature he becomes.
I find his gesture by making something so private as his wedding so public, is a big step forward in the right direction.

I think, thats the point: Paddy is to hypercritical towards himself and he is a perfectionist. He discribes himself as a bullhead! Wink
Only this way he could manage the KellyFamily in the past, i think. Because he wanted to do it all his way and when there is something not like he wanted or imagine: there will be no DVD. over.
He don`t do things by halves. And ich I think, thats it, we love so much at him. When he is doing something, he is doing it with his heart and his soul Aniheart
Even waiting for his love for so many years... Babydust

Heaven in my heart, heaven in my soul, oh yeah...
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply