Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Barby's voice
04-14-2007, 08:38 PM
Wink Barby's voice
She has such a sweet voice. I really like it to hear her singing, especially song Sweetest Angel.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
04-24-2007, 03:03 PM
RE: Barby's voice
yes, corry. she has an_angel voice Big Grin i like hear her singing She is crazy... Big Grin

Old nick: Polipokas
04-28-2007, 06:30 PM
Smile RE: Barby's voice
i think that her voice is so amazing and so powerfulBabydust

[Image: drum2.gif]

Illusions
Find all posts by this user
04-28-2007, 08:38 PM
I love her voice...she is so strong and sweet!!!!
But sometimes also a bit too high I think...but i just LOVE her voice in spite of it!!!
It´s just AMAZING!!!! SmileSmileSmile
04-30-2007, 03:31 PM
oh yes, barbys voice like an angels voice Angel so sweet and powerful, esp. in streetlifetimes Eek just amacing and wonderful Smile

[Image: SUPER.jpg]
05-04-2007, 01:20 PM
I like her voice so much in street times ... So powerful singing stronger than ever or crazy ! On the latest CD where she´s on LaPatata I was shook ... her voice became very thin and ill ...Cry

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.

[Image: 2005421165802111491_rs.jpg]
05-04-2007, 08:29 PM
the best female voice to me. i love the timbre, how she has a high but melodic voice.. very divine! i love her and her voice!!!!!!!!

[Image: 28qg.jpg]
07-11-2007, 03:40 PM
Oh Barby has a totally different and wonderful voice!! U can easily see that Barby's singing...because she has a beautiful and totally "new" voice...i mean different one!!

I luv to listen her....Hooks, She's crazy, I wanna kiss u, Sweetest angel, Like a Queen, oh....i just luv her voice! =) (and in la patata too...the music is very funny, and i dont think it's so different there =))

~ Enchanted Corner «3
Lost and Found*~
[Image: newone.jpg]
THANK YOU ANGELO
*18&19.Jan.08 - [PT]
*28.&29.Nov.08 - Madrid
*06. Nov. 09 - Lisbon

>> http://www.clave-de-sol.blogs.sapo.pt
07-11-2007, 07:09 PM
I think when they frist started her voice wasn't everyones fave but as she got older her voice started to be wonderful.
I love it when she sings in Hooks just love that song.LuxhelloLuxhelloHeadbanger
07-21-2007, 02:40 PM
I thing her yoice is very special and i like special things :-) ... her voice is so completely different from the others and that´s what makes it so interesting for me ... she´s able to sing very high ( like all along the way - it´s amazing ) or very powerful like crazy or she´s crazy ... she can do a lot of different things with her voice

Edit by Corry. Deleted the to big signature because the size was 654 in stead of the allowed 500 pixels.

I love every single one of the kels, but a bit more käthe, trulla and barby ...
11-02-2007, 01:58 AM
Strange that I haven't reacted to this topic before. Of course, I like Barby's voice very much. But not only when she's singing. I've just watched a Youtube movie of the Kellys in a German TV-show (if I remember correctly they were going to play Hooks), and every Kelly introduced themselves. And I noticed again how sweet and melodic Barby's voice is. Even something simple like "I am Barby and I'm 23 years old" sounds so very beautiful...Cry...will we ever hear her voice again?
11-02-2007, 02:14 AM
I loooove her voice BabydustBabydust is so different and so special BabydustBabydust wonderful!!

[Image: idZ7.png]

~*~ 20.05.17 - The Kelly Family - Dortmund ~*~

...Don´t give up, when things go wrong...

11-02-2007, 02:19 AM
Barby`s voice are just as beautiful as she isAniheart

I'm on my search
for truth
on my search for you
11-03-2007, 12:41 AM
this is my first post after so long. I'm really sorry that i couldn't be so often on the forum . There are many nice people here. It's seams only natural to start posting again in a Barby topic since i really like her and her songs. I just love Stronger then ever or sweetest angel and Live it to the spirits. Her voice is very special .

[Image: banner1copy.jpg]
12-28-2007, 09:17 PM
She has very original voice. Firstly I wasn't sure if I like it... but now I love listening her songs. Wink

[Image: sygbest.jpg]
12-28-2007, 10:32 PM
NixweissNixweissNixweiss Ok I do not agree...

sorry guys - but Barbys voice is hurting my ears. Of course on the CD it is all mixed and made sound lovely but live it Eek

I look at - I think it was Crossroad - she thank a song with John - was it silent night? It was awful.-(

I can not describe it but her voice is like nails on a chalkboard - at least the last 3-4-5 years...

How'd you like to be in my wedding - how'd you like to walk down the aisle, you could be the centre of attention, everyone would look at you and smile. We could sent our friends invitations I could wear a long white dress - if you'd like to be in my wedding all you have to do is - say yes
12-28-2007, 11:47 PM
I think Barby's voice, like her mood, is quite different often.

Just like she tends to be quiet and absent-minded, she can be powerful and joyful, and so she also "switches" her voice. Sometimes her voice sounds amazing. She hits the right notes, she knows how to use her voice and it sounds wonderful. Then, sometimes, she sings too high and her voice becomes "painful". You can never be sure with Barby.

And when she does it right, I love her voice!

~ You might say you’re ugly ~ You might say you’re chained ~ It’s inside your heart, lady ~ Where the battle is won ~
12-29-2007, 07:48 PM
Anthony Wrote:Strange that I haven't reacted to this topic before. Of course, I like Barby's voice very much. But not only when she's singing. I've just watched a Youtube movie of the Kellys in a German TV-show (if I remember correctly they were going to play Hooks), and every Kelly introduced themselves. And I noticed again how sweet and melodic Barby's voice is. Even something simple like "I am Barby and I'm 23 years old" sounds so very beautiful...Cry...will we ever hear her voice again?

Anthony, could you pleeease tell me which TV show it was? Hail I wanna see it Happy

~My daddy said if you wanna live you'd better not touch this is not a toy.
The truth is boy I'm a bloody fool I left the one that I loved behind~
~Tell me what it is that brings me back to you. Tell me what it is I can't stop loving you...~
12-29-2007, 07:51 PM
Silvia Wrote:
Anthony Wrote:Strange that I haven't reacted to this topic before. Of course, I like Barby's voice very much. But not only when she's singing. I've just watched a Youtube movie of the Kellys in a German TV-show (if I remember correctly they were going to play Hooks), and every Kelly introduced themselves. And I noticed again how sweet and melodic Barby's voice is. Even something simple like "I am Barby and I'm 23 years old" sounds so very beautiful...Cry...will we ever hear her voice again?

Anthony, could you pleeease tell me which TV show it was? Hail I wanna see it Happy

that was the concert from sarajevo 1999.. it's also on youtube or keeponsinging.net

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128088353@N02/
12-29-2007, 08:07 PM
THX Knuddel

~My daddy said if you wanna live you'd better not touch this is not a toy.
The truth is boy I'm a bloody fool I left the one that I loved behind~
~Tell me what it is that brings me back to you. Tell me what it is I can't stop loving you...~