Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Kathy's voice
04-14-2007, 08:46 PM
Wink Kathy's voice
I love her voice so much. It's so strong and powerfull, great voice.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2007, 09:56 PM
RE: Kathy's voice
ow Corry me to... I listen to her every day... Im addicted to her beautiful, powerful, amazing voice. I can't wait to see and hear her in Panningen Smile I'm so happy with the songs from staight from your heart you send me Smile I love that cd soooo much... Thank you Knuddel
05-01-2007, 11:52 PM
No thanks dear. I'm happy that you love them just as much as I do. Can't wait too till Panningen. SmileSmile

05-02-2007, 08:26 AM
marlous Wrote:Im addicted to her beautiful, powerful, amazing voice.

Me too Wink God I miss her, very very much.

I got that boom boom
06-02-2007, 03:57 AM
her voice is beautiful and she has the gift to transmit peaceful moments... her music is so beautiful

Sometimes i wish i were an angel
06-06-2007, 02:16 PM
She is My Lady Of Voice

[Image: BannerKathy1.jpg]
Show Them Your Heart So They Know That Someone Cares And Their Lives Will Be Stronger And Free.
Find all posts by this user
06-06-2007, 02:23 PM
ohh my lovely Kathy!! Babydust i really love her voice!! She's a very special person for me. sad i haven't yet lucky to meet her ... Sad maybe in dortmund Hail

[Image: kmp1.jpg]

07-22-2007, 06:10 PM
kathy is and was always my fafourite ... she has one of the best voices and i enjoy it so much to listen to her ... i don´t like her to sing operas but i think it´s very hard to sing that high and so she has my admiration ... i like her powerful voice very much and she can also sing so tender and softly - amazing woman with an amazing voice :-)

Edit by Corry. Deleted the to big signature because the size was 654 in stead of the allowed 500 pixels.

I love every single one of the kels, but a bit more käthe, trulla and barby ...
08-12-2007, 02:44 PM
Guys, i'm soooo nervous already... in less than a month, i'll see her for the very FIRST TIME!!!!!EekLuxhello I can't tell you how happy i am, because if someone told me 5 years ago that i'll see her together with Kellys, i would never believe it... It will be like a dream come true!! For me she's such a special part of that old Kelly spirit and i believe she will give her best in Dortmund!! LuxhelloHeadbangerBabydustBabydust

Fall once, fall twice, I'm sure you'll fall again,get back on your feet, that's all that counts in the end...
08-14-2007, 01:28 PM
Ow an angel I am so happy for you that you will finally see her!!! LuxhelloLuxhelloLuxhello I am so happy that she is back with the family again... a dream come true!!! I love this lady sooooooooo much Angel
01-26-2008, 12:24 PM
I'm listening at the moment Angels wings. I really can't express how much i love that song. It's my fave song ever from her. Everytime when i'm listen it it makes me crying and i can't stop anymore. Her sweet and amazing voice can make me so very weak and emotional that i don't keep it dry. I admire her so much. Kathy Kelly i love you. Ylinlove

01-26-2008, 12:43 PM
here's another member who is totally in love with kathy's voice.. BabydustBabydustHail
she's one of my absolute band faves, i love her voice very much.. so powerful and tender at the same time..

corry, i understand very well what you mean with angels wings... beautiful song.. BabydustBabydust

kathy is the lady of voice of the kelly family.. and the largest part of its inner soul..
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2008, 12:57 PM
Right now i'm listening to Straight from my heart. Also one of her best songs. Aniheart I have a very emotional day today because of private things and her voice is for me working like a medicin. I need her voice today like air to breathe! It's doing really a lot to me. I feel it very deeply into my heart. She's making me feeling a bit better with her voice and i'm so very thankfull to her for that. It's a gift from God when you have a so special voice that you can mean so much with that for human beings.

02-11-2008, 12:21 AM
Corry that is so beautifull, I know exacly how you feel with this... Wow I just love what you wrote Knuddel Can't say it betterHailKnuddelKnuddel Hope you're feeling better and when you are, you just put on O happy day Big GrinBig Grin We will do that in the carRoflmao
02-11-2008, 10:17 PM
marlous Wrote:you just put on O happy day Big GrinBig Grin We will do that in the carRoflmao

I'll remember that @Marlous. It's really a song that can make me feeling happy. I'd love it to sing this song together with you in the car while driving to her concert. Oh i can't wait to see this amazing woman again. Hail Hail

05-30-2008, 09:07 PM
I love her voice strongest of real opera voiveAniheart

[Image: 30v214y.jpg]
If love is just a thing you wear.
Then tell me what´ll set you free.
Hey, I'm not scared now. Hey, I'm not scared now.

http://www.marijowebzone.biz
02-16-2009, 07:45 PM
Amazing voice. Not only does it sound gorgeous, but it sounds really unique.
03-19-2011, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2011 04:34 PM by fontedivina.)
I think there's no note that she couldn't sing! And she can do it so easily.. The strongest voice ever! Admire it very much.

You're my well of a living water...
03-19-2011, 04:29 PM
Such a small lady, but such a powerful voice!

[Image: 1869e1e9d614_zps79b2a550.png?t=1359984421]
04-08-2013, 12:09 PM
i love her voice as well!! so amazing and powerfull Aniheart