Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Reports Jimmy - 2016
05-04-2016, 02:37 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2016 02:41 PM by okki.)
Reports Jimmy - 2016
Hi girls,

Just noticed that there are no reports of Jimmy's concert from this tour and I thought to write a few words about it.
I don't have time to write a long detailed report, but if you will have some questions just ask and will answer with pleasure.

So, my husband and I was at first show in Katowice, on 1st may.
To tell you the true I was very excited about it becuase it was my first time seeing him as solo artist. In the last years didn't follow to much his work, didn't know his songs by name, didn't watch his videos, had no cd or dvd, so did't know how it will be.
Had no much expectation, but I got more then I've ever wished.Babydust It was a blast, we had such an amazing evening! Aniheart
We got very impressed of Jimmy's honesty and modesty. He seemed to me such a wonderful person, so carring. Babydust Hail

Concert lasted about 3 hours, with a 15 minutes of pause.
He and the members were all in a very good mood, smiling all the time and I could feel that they lived the music, not only played.music
He talked A LOT, told a lot of stories about his experiences while he was singing on the streets, about people that he met, his family and made a lot of jokes. He is soo funny, master of immitating his siblings. Roflmao We really had a lot of fun, he knows how to make people to have a good time. The audience was also amazing, was dancing, claping and singing all the time.... loved it so much, love polish audience! Headbanger

Can't write down all the songs that he sang becuase as I wrote earlier I don't know his songs by name, but here are some that I remember: We got love, Wearing of the green, Good neighbor, Brincan y bailan, a german song (don't know the name of it), a song dedicated to his wife and all mommys: Rock you mom (probably is not the name of the song), a song that he wrote for his father but not Go Go Go, Burnin fire, Nanana Aniheart , Cover the road Babydust, Stand by me and lot more ..... Maybe some girls who were there too could help me out with the setlist. Pray

After the concert he came backstage for pictures. He was so nice with us, asked from where we came, how far is that and when he heard that we made almost 1.000 km just to see him he was so impressed and said that he hopes he was worth our money. Of course he did! yes I would do it again, and again. Even my husband said that he would go again. ok

All in all, we are very grateful that we could be there, to met Jimmy and his band. Babydust
Never thought that he is such a great person, I'm totally in love with him. Aniheart Looking forward to the next show. Headbanger

I wasn't on the second show, but I was told that he also sang Madre tan hermosa and Santa Maria. Babydust

[Image: paddysig5.jpg]

www.okkwebmedia.ro
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to okki for this post:
aragorn (05-09-2016), Glen (05-08-2016), Megi (05-04-2016), Mrs Speechless (05-10-2016)
05-04-2016, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2016 07:24 PM by Megi.)
RE: Reports Jimmy - 2016
Really fantastic report! Luxhello
It was amazing! music Aniheart

[Image: image.jpg]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-09-2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Reports Jimmy - 2016
Thank you for the report on Jimmy's concert!

So glad it was worth your long journey and Jimmy was so personable.
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Smile 2013 Reports Jimmy. Corry 137 21,286 01-12-2014 08:08 PM
Last Post: CoverTheRoad
Smile Reports Jimmy 2012 Corry 67 12,247 11-23-2012 11:23 PM
Last Post: jewelsnake
  Reports Jimmy 2011 aravisa 204 20,705 05-29-2011 12:17 PM
Last Post: DublinRose
  REPORTS JIMMY 2010 _Mai_ 51 8,414 02-22-2011 01:47 AM
Last Post: rzelynska
  Jimmy Solo 2007 - 2008 Photo's & Reports Mrs Speechless 437 58,807 10-19-2008 05:47 PM
Last Post: _Mai_