Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
"Comeback concert" in Dortmunder Westfalenhalle, 19 - 20 - 21 May 2017
11-04-2016, 11:47 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2016 03:50 AM by Corry.)
"Comeback concert" in Dortmunder Westfalenhalle, 19 - 20 - 21 May 2017
https://www.facebook.com/KellyFamilyOfficial/?fref=ts

(Google translation):
THE KELLY FAMILY is finally back!
On 19.05.2017 they come together again and play a concert in the Westfalenhalle in Dortmund. Tickets are available from 05.11., 10 am at http://www.eventim.de/the-kelly-family.

Patricia Kelly, Joey Kelly, Kathy Anne Kelly, Jimmy Kelly, Kelly Kelly and Angelo Kelly, and Special Guest and founding member Paul Kelly will thrill the audience with their greatest hits, this special Kelly-feeling and an exciting live show. It will be one of the most legendary KELLY FAMILY concerts ever.

On May 19, 2017, they return to where they all began - to the Westfalenhalle in Dortmund. In 1994, the street musicians at the time booked the hall at their own risk and gave one of the most emotional and exciting concerts ever to take place. And before 17,000 people. Sold out! A year later, they filled the same hall nine times. A record!

Kathy: "When we were standing in front of 17,000 people in the Westfalenhalle in 1994, we knew 'now we've made it!' All the years we played on the streets of this world and in which we had not given up finally paid off . "

Today the individual family members have long since established themselves again with their solo careers. Still, in May 2017, they want to get together for a concert together with their fans to review the great and crazy years of their musical mega-career.

"I'll not help myself", but also many fan favorites such as "No Lies." "And" When I was in town "will make the new, elaborate Liveshow a time journey through the eventful story of KELLY FAMILY.

Angelo: "In 2014 we were all aware that it was already 20 years ago that we had played for the first time in the Westfalenhalle. We began to talk intensively about whether we would not even want to be together again on the stage, to celebrate all that we had as a family at that time together with our fans. Then, of course, in the Westfalenhalle in Dortmund. Because this location means a lot to us all. The concert is to be a big family meeting. After all, the fans are also part of our extended family. We look forward to seeing a lot of well-known and new faces, with whom we will have an unforgettable evening together. "

Patricia: "For me it is A DREAM COME TRUE! All these years I have hoped and prayed to make music with my siblings again. This indescribable feeling is not to be beat for me, especially considering that we have experienced so many ups and downs together and have not been on the stage together for so long after our huge successes across Europe. "

Jimmy: "I will have finished my own tour five days before. And then the Wilhelma Theater in Stuttgart will take you directly to the Westfalenhalle in Dortmund. This will be a powerful cultural shock. But one of the pleasant kind. "

Joey: "I'm actually an athlete, but I will not miss it. I am now starting to practice more, and I am looking forward to rocking the stage with my siblings this evening. "

"THE KELLY FAMILY live!" Is the comeback of the year.
The presale starts on 05.11.2016 at 10.00 am, exclusively on www.eventim.de/the-kelly-family.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Glen for this post:
aragorn (11-19-2016), Megi (11-05-2016), Mrs Speechless (11-09-2016)
11-05-2016, 10:32 AM
RE: "Comeback concert" in Dortmunder Westfalenhalle, 19/05/2017
Its brilliant news and i'm happy for everyone who is going Luxhello i myself nearly bought 2 tickets but then i changed my mind, because i think its overpriced for not every member being there. I personally would miss Paddy, Maite and Barby. yes

"Everything is ok in the end...if it is not ok, then it is not the end"

11-05-2016, 12:55 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2016 12:56 PM by picek25.)
Wonderful news but, unfortunately, I can not at concerts crying Dortmund me too far and I do not have a tenant with an excessive amount of money because my pay went to the apartment and utilities. woeful All that you go I wish you good entertainment and lots of pictures Roflmao

I really love I really love you
I really love you again
I really love you again
I really love you again
I really love you I really love you
I love you more than a friend

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-05-2016, 03:44 PM
I could get a cheap flight to Cologne-Bonn with Ryanair, but the tickets are expensive and I have so many bills right now... Hmm, need to think about this.
11-05-2016, 05:15 PM
Managed to get two front of stage tickets for the first night. Dortmund is not too far from where we live and I had the best night at the mini reunion a couple of weeks ago so it's only going to get better. Paddy and Maite were always my faves so I hope they will change their mind but the fact that Jimmy will be there really was the main reason why I want to go. Can't wait !

"you might say you're ugly, you might say you're chained,
it's inside your heart lady, where the battle is won"
11-05-2016, 06:25 PM
I changed my mind as well (again Big Grin ) and decided to go! Waiting for this 20 years is way too long to leave it Rofl

11-05-2016, 09:58 PM
It's just so great and surprising. It's a MIRRACLE Hail
I had to read the news 3 times before I believed it haha. Bouncing from happiness Roflmao
Today I've bought tickets for the 2nd concert Headbanger
The most happy am I to see John en Joey again on stage. Oh my...John again on stage with his siblings Hail
And Joey, who said in the past that he can't sing and never will be on stage again. Mirracles still happen HailHail
Sure I'll miss Paddy & Maite, but I'm so happy about this concert Aniheart

Kathy said on Facebook that the 1st show was sold out in 18 minutes (17.000 fans) and that the 2nd would follow soon. ok
They're still so popular and fans had to wait soooooooo long time for a reunion.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Corry for this post:
Megi (11-06-2016)
11-06-2016, 10:36 AM
You are right Corry, nothing has changed since, both concerts seems sold out, no more tickets Luxhello The most I'm looking forward to see is John, Jimmy and Angelo as I never seen them before Happy I feel like i was 13 again Roflmao Roflmao

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Diana3110 for this post:
Megi (11-06-2016)
11-06-2016, 06:45 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2016 06:52 PM by Team_Patricia.)
Best.News.Ever!!! I am sooooooooo happy and bought tickets for two concerts. music I really hope Paddy and Maite will be there too...

Btw, I sell two tickets for 19th May. If you are interested please contact me via PM. I'm 100% fair and honest. These were my tickets but a few minutes later I managed to buy two - a little - better seats (near my friends). :-)

Aniheart

11-07-2016, 03:28 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2016 03:31 AM by Corry.)
And concert number 3 on the 21th of May HeadbangerHeadbangerHeadbanger

I'm not surprised at all. They've let us waiting to long on a reunion! And now FINALLY it's gonna happen. HailHailHail

Since the BIG NEWS I can't get this smile off my face anymore Big Grin

[Image: f05c8e223e53b75088f0ed829736c773.jpg]

11-07-2016, 10:32 AM
RE: "Comeback concert" in Dortmunder Westfalenhalle, 19 - 20 - 21 May 2017
Long time no see Smile

I was over the moon when hear about this tour. And John will be playing!!! OMG OMG!!!

Me and my sister managed to get tickets to Sundays show Smile If anyone will be going on Sunday fell free to pm me, maybe we can organize some kind of fan meeting before the show Smile

[Image: kellys1.jpg]

[Image: 21.jpg]
11-07-2016, 02:11 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2016 04:18 PM by Corry.)
Congratulations to all who've managed it to buy tickets.
I'm so happy for you......and also for me of course Big Grin

Kathy on Facebook:

Today the sale is one for the third Date for the Westfalen Halle 21.05.2017. I am just in some other world really I cannot believe
what happened this weekend selling out so fast three times the Westfalen Halle!! to you all the Fans Thank you! Thank you ! Thank you!
we are going to have a Blast like never before! Incredible, thank you to you all really, this is such a great Happening for us too.
I just stand in gratitude and say simply Thank you!!

[Image: 14963302_330955027269463_1538169118167104485_n.jpg]

[Image: Westfalenhalle-1.jpg]

11-07-2016, 03:58 PM

http://www.tvnow.de/vox/prominent/sendun...016/player

http://www.ok-magazin.de/people/news/meg...43876.html

11-07-2016, 10:02 PM
The third concert is almost sold-out too. hurray ok The Kellys are back!!!

Btw, they kind of said in that interview that there could be more concerts in the future (Angelo's wish). A tour is not planned yet but I have the feeling more great news are awaiting us...Roflmao

11-08-2016, 11:05 AM
So happy for you all who will be there! Roflmusic

All three concerts are sold-out! Luxhellook

Still can't believe that this is really happening! Rofl The Kellys made so many fans happy, I think they don't even realise how happy we are. Happy

I've been waiting for this concert 22 years and now it seems that finally my dream will come true. Since I found out and bought my tickets I'm smiling all the time, can't focus on anything else.Big Grin
I'm sooo looking forward to it! Rofl

For those who couldn't manage to buy ticket, try not to be to sad. Friends
I'm sure that after this huge succes will follow more concerts! Pray

[Image: paddysig5.jpg]

www.okkwebmedia.ro
11-08-2016, 11:18 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2016 11:19 AM by elftunde.)
Over the moon with this news!!! Rofl
I got my tickets for second try hurray
I`m sitting in block 216 if anyone is sitting close to me, say hello! Smilehallo

``Will you know that i`m who need you, I`m so hungry for your love!``

02.05. 1997 Budapest The Kelly Family - 28.12. 1997 Budapest The Kelly Family
23.07. 1999 Budapest The Kelly Family - 13.12. 2011 Dortmund Stille Nacht
29.04. 2012 Budapest Angelo Kelly - 31.05. 2012 Dusseldorf Paddy Kelly (AGAPE)
11-08-2016, 01:20 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2016 01:21 PM by Corry.)
(11-08-2016 11:05 AM)okki Wrote:  I'm sure that after this huge succes will follow more concerts! Pray

Yes I think that to. Cross my fingers for all fans around Europe that they'll go to other countreys as well HailHailHail

(11-08-2016 11:18 AM)elftunde Wrote:  Over the moon with this news!!! Rofl

Yeahhhhh....me to Headbanger I'm still trying to get back on earth with my feet Big Grin

It's still so many month's to go but I hope time will fly with something so great to look forward to. hurray

Girls I'm very happy for you that you have tickets for these surprising concerts hurray

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Corry for this post:
okki (11-08-2016)
11-08-2016, 02:24 PM
Joey Kelly in an interview:
" We finally know what we owe to our fans. We're planning the Kelly Family's most exciting show ever. "

AniheartAniheartAniheart

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Corry for this post:
Mrs Speechless (11-09-2016), okki (11-08-2016)
11-08-2016, 03:19 PM
(11-08-2016 02:24 PM)Corry Wrote:  Joey Kelly in an interview:
" We finally know what we owe to our fans. We're planning the Kelly Family's most exciting show ever. "

AniheartAniheartAniheart

OMG Aniheart Can't wait!!! Rofl It will be a blast! HeadbangermusicAniheartBabydust

[Image: paddysig5.jpg]

www.okkwebmedia.ro
11-08-2016, 08:33 PM
I hope everyone has a great time! I missed out this time, but hopefully there'll be another chance. I'll start saving. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Comeback 2009 (18.09.2008 20min) SwissKellyAngel854 89 11,122 09-11-2009 07:14 PM
Last Post: Corry