Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
New CD: "WE GOT LOVE"
04-12-2017, 08:59 AM
RE: New CD: "WE GOT LOVE"
It's great that this album i ssuccessful. (And in Poland they are in 10th place.) This just proves that fans love their musicAniheart

I would love to hear more new stuff. I'm listening We got love quite a lot and I really love "Keep on singing" and "We got love"

[Image: kellys1.jpg]

[Image: 21.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2017, 03:49 PM
Finally I've listened to this new album too... and what I want to say...
For me there are very few new songs. I wish there were more, because I'd like to see the new Kelly family, not their old version, may be a little bit improved (as they think, I guess). It's nice that after so many years fans still love An angel and I love it as well, but I think it's time for them to move on. So, I really like new songs, but as for the rest of this album... I'm afraid, I won't be listening to them, 'cos I love older versions. These new ones look a bit sterile for me... and without Paddy his own songs look strange for me again.

You're my well of a living water...
09-08-2017, 07:19 PM
It's not even a month since I actually bought a re-compilation of Kelly Family - We Got Love. And I have to admit I'm quite surprised. I was surprised by the rock sound of songs and some new ones. Although it is mostly a remix of old songs, Kelly Family has made it to the number of Kelly Family's deadly rises.

They just could play with some songs more. For the example of the song "Because It's Love", it seems to me a little gentle, it sounded better than the original version. However, an angry side, for example, the rehearsal of An Angel was very successful.

I own a Deluxe edition, so I have bonus songs on the CD and one of the bonuses is also the second version of An Angel, where the siblings alternate in singing. Jimmy's crackling is awesome.

But I have to admit, the album is missing too much Paddy's voice and Maite's voice too. I'm clear that no hype is around and that Paddy is not especially NO. But without these two, it's not something. Although it must be acknowledged that Kelly's no longer children or teenagers, but adult responsible parents. The parts of the guys are mostly forty, some even forty-fifty, that they have done a decent job on the album WE GOT LOVE and prove they are not even now in the old iron.musicHeadbangermusicyes