Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Kelly Family Tour 2017 in the Netherlands !!
04-11-2017, 10:47 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2017 01:03 AM by Corry.)
Wink Kelly Family Tour 2017 in the Netherlands !!
[Image: ScaleWidthWyI2MzUiXQ-MPF-Kelly-Family-site.jpg]

Tour 2017 in the Netherlands: Mega Pirate Festival:

https://www.megapiratenfestijn.nl/nieuws...n-festijn/

It worked; We are happy and proud to announce that "The Original Voices of THE KELLY FAMILY" will take to the stage during the Mega Pirate Festival
"More than one year duration of the negotiations to get them to the Netherlands to perform at Mega Pirate Festival" let organizers know Eddie Mensink.
The Original voices of THE KELLY FAMILY, Patricia Kelly, Kathy Kelly, Paul Kelly and Johnny Kelly is a native American / German group consisting of the family Kelly. The group is known, inter alia from the songs David's Song, Fell In Love With An Alien, Come Take My Hand and Peces en el Rio.
When etherpiraten were told it hits frequently, even to this day you can hear them on the radio are everywhere!
In total they have sold over 20 million albums and 48 golden and platinum albums to their name. The family left the US in 1966 to live in Spain for a number of years. Thereafter the members in Europe acted as buskers, until the family was offered a contract in 1976.
They scored in the Netherlands a number 1 hit with David's Song (Who'll Come With Me)
Patricia, Kathy, Paul and Johnny Kelly have more than a special bond with the Netherlands. They lived late 70s include in Volendam and Amsterdam.
In 2014 there was a collaboration between Kathy Kelly and Ancora. Out of this collaboration came the idea to get the "Original Voices of THE KELLY FAMILY" to the Netherlands, and to perform at Mega Pirate Festival.
That is now a reality ... ..
The Original Voices of THE KELLY FAMILY can be seen at the upcoming Mega Pirates festivals in 2017:

Oldebroek Friday, September 1st
Zelhem Saturday, September 23
Marum Friday, October 6th
Klazienaveen Saturday, October 14th
Wanroij Saturday, October 28th
Arnhem (Gelredome) Saturday, December 9th

To stay updated you also can use this link
https://kellyfamilynews.wordpress.com/kelly-family/

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Corry for this post:
Megi (04-13-2017)
04-13-2017, 06:52 AM
RE: Kelly Family Tour 2017 !!
@Corry, are you planning of attending any of these concerts?

It's great they are doing more and more stuff in other countries not only in Germany, because if they want that people would remember them, they need to show up more Smile Smile

[Image: kellys1.jpg]

[Image: 21.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
04-13-2017, 04:28 PM
(04-13-2017 06:52 AM)Milda Wrote:  @Corry, are you planning of attending any of these concerts?

I don't have plans to go to these concerts because I expect that Kelly's will sing only a few songs. There'll be a lot other artists to.
Besides of that, because of my age I only go to concerts with seats Shy
hurray I'm going to Dortmund, 20.05.2017 and also to Rotterdam Ahoy 24.03.2018. hurray

04-13-2017, 06:31 PM
I wanted to ask is this a type of concert where are lots of different singers Big Grin Big Grin So, yeah I would not go to it myself if I was in your place Smile

I'm happy that you are going to Rotterdam as well not only DortmundLuxhelloRofl

[Image: kellys1.jpg]

[Image: 21.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Milda for this post:
Corry (04-14-2017)
04-14-2017, 01:02 AM
Thank you @Milda for being happy for me Knuddel

04-25-2017, 12:34 PM
RE: Kelly Family Tour 2017 in the Netherlands !!
Amazing news, got myself some good seating tickets can't wait Smile And i'm very happy for you too Corry!

"you might say you're ugly, you might say you're chained,
it's inside your heart lady, where the battle is won"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Wink Kelly Family Tour 2017/2018 !!! ☺☺ Corry 21 839 04-11-2017 11:50 PM
Last Post: Milda
Wink 20.10.2016 Kathy - Paul - Patricia and JOHN in concert in Rossum (Netherlands) Corry 2 545 08-10-2016 10:19 AM
Last Post: Megi