Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
LEGO Angelo Kelly - Off Road Tour
02-13-2019, 10:08 PM
LEGO Angelo Kelly - Off Road Tour
Hi,
my name is Arne and I'm from northern Germany.
My wife is a big Kelly Family and Angelo Kelly fan and I built for her with Lego bricks the motorhome, in which Angelo Kelly made his journey through Europe from 2010 till 2013.
I now submitted this model to Lego IDEAS, a crowdsourcing platform that is part of the LEGO group.
Now I need the help of all Kelly Family fans. If I manage to gather enough supporters for this "product idea", then Lego will check if the model of the motorhome could become a real Lego set.
This is the direct link to the motorhome at Lego IDEAS: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/92982af5...7bcf4ffe7d
I know, actually this is no Kelly Family thing, but "only" Angelo Kelly, but I hope you like it anyway. So if you like it, than please follow the link and support. Or perhaps share the link with your friends. You would really do us a big favor Smile
The first hurdle the project has to take is 100 supporters. Then the project gets a deadline extension of one year to gather further supporters.
Of course, supporting the product idea and therefor registering on Lego IDEAS is absolutely free.
Thanks a lot in advance.

For those, who aren't interested in following the above link and nevertheless want to take a look at the motorhome, here it is Wink

[Image: 46088565374_cd5132a06b_c.jpg]Angelo Kelly - Off Road Tour by Versteinert, auf Flickr

best regards,
Arne
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
02-23-2019, 08:41 PM
RE: LEGO Angelo Kelly - Off Road Tour
so cool... I love it AniheartAniheartAniheart

[Image: pj2_zps78aafa6b.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-18-2019, 10:30 PM
RE: LEGO Angelo Kelly - Off Road Tour
This is so great!!!! Our son is a huge Lego fan so are we because of him,and to combine both The Kelky Family and lego is such a great idea!!!! And it is so sweet of you to make it for your wife!!! Well done!!HeadbangerAniheart

``Will you know that i`m who need you, I`m so hungry for your love!``

02.05. 1997 Budapest The Kelly Family - 28.12. 1997 Budapest The Kelly Family
23.07. 1999 Budapest The Kelly Family - 13.12. 2011 Dortmund Stille Nacht
29.04. 2012 Budapest Angelo Kelly - 31.05. 2012 Dusseldorf Paddy Kelly (AGAPE)
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Angelo Kelly Off Road in Lego eti_erik 28 5,664 12-29-2012 06:30 PM
Last Post: jeniffer