Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Your fave Barby moment.
04-14-2007, 09:47 PM
Big Grin Your fave Barby moment.
What's your fave Barby moment through the years?

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2007, 04:11 PM
RE: Your fave Barby moment.
i have 2 favo moment with barbyBig GrinBig Grin

the first at zwolle 22-11-1998: she waved at me a couple of times and when she sang Sweetest Angel she came closer to me and waved again...so cute

at maastricht 19-12-1999 i threw a diddlemouse on stage and when barby and maite were singing "I wanna kiss you", barby picked up my diddlemouse....i was sooooooooooooooooooooooo happy

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128088353@N02/
04-22-2007, 08:20 PM
Ohhhh @Dutchie what a GREAT memories. I'm so happy for you. I'm sure you'll never forget these toughing moments. SmileSmile

04-23-2007, 09:51 AM
Corry Wrote:Ohhhh @Dutchie what a GREAT memories. I'm so happy for you. I'm sure you'll never forget these toughing moments. SmileSmile

nooooooooooooooooo never!!!! if i close my eyes, i see her again and again...Big Grin

04-23-2007, 09:36 PM
Wooow Dutchgirl you're so lucky. Smile
Find all posts by this user
04-30-2007, 03:34 PM
i`m so sad, because i sawed barby only one time in concert 1998... Sad and that was the onlyst moment for me with her... i know every detail of that concert of barby, but i want to see more, you know?? Sad i miss her very much Cry

[Image: SUPER.jpg]
07-14-2007, 12:49 AM
I was so in tears when she sang my favourite song "Sweetest Angel" in Zwolle.
07-14-2007, 09:17 AM
Anthony Wrote:I was so in tears when she sang my favourite song "Sweetest Angel" in Zwolle.

i was there too...and it was a great concert. esp with sweetest angel...Ylinlove

07-17-2007, 01:12 PM
I have to say that I always loved to see her dancing, no matter on which concert. She always looked so graceful.

But when I think of Barby I always love to think of the "First Time" making of on the "Making the Videos" VHS. The scene where the guy who plays Patricia's pimp throws Angelo out of the room and Maite and Barby run to him and Barby starts shouting at the pimp hysterically. That's hilarious! Big Grin

~ You might say you’re ugly ~ You might say you’re chained ~ It’s inside your heart, lady ~ Where the battle is won ~
07-17-2007, 01:27 PM
Rina Wrote:I have to say that I always loved to see her dancing, no matter on which concert. She always looked so graceful.

But when I think of Barby I always love to think of the "First Time" making of on the "Making the Videos" VHS. The scene where the guy who plays Patricia's pimp throws Angelo out of the room and Maite and Barby run to him and Barby starts shouting at the pimp hysterically. That's hilarious! Big Grin

ohhhhhhhh yes, that was really funny...Headbanger

07-17-2007, 08:35 PM
Indeed, that was great. I always thought Barby was a sweetheart, but she's actually very dangerous! Don't mess with Barb(y) Wire!Wink
07-18-2007, 02:12 PM
i saw her several times one stage but she was always very quiet ... i never met her privatly - that would be a great wish of mine ... anyway, i had a very great concert with her on 03/12/99, berlin/velodrom - she danced all the time and during i wanna kiss you she was singing and dancing and SCREAMING like crazy - i never heard her sing before with a voice like that - it was amazing and the crowd was clapping and screaming for barby ... she seemed to be very happy this evening
and i touched her hand in lepzig 98 when she was very close to the fans - she had "creme" on her hand that smelled like peach ( heißt das pfirsich ? ) or something :-)

Edit by Corry. Deleted the to big signature because the size was 654 in stead of the allowed 500 pixels.

I love every single one of the kels, but a bit more käthe, trulla and barby ...
07-18-2007, 07:35 PM
I don't know if this happened at other concerts, but at the concert in Limerick (Feb 1998) during 'Baby Smile' some of the Kelly boys went down on one knee in front of her. That was cute.
07-18-2007, 08:11 PM
I love to see her on Tough Road 3 talking about Dortmund.. BabydustBabydust

[Image: idZ7.png]

~*~ 20.05.17 - The Kelly Family - Dortmund ~*~

...Don´t give up, when things go wrong...

07-18-2007, 08:25 PM
Glend Wrote:I don't know if this happened at other concerts, but at the concert in Limerick (Feb 1998) during 'Baby Smile' some of the Kelly boys went down on one knee in front of her. That was cute.

They also did it at other concerts. I saw it in Frankfurt, and I remember, Barby smiled, when the others kneeled in front of her, and then she pushed Joey back on his sholder for fun. And I saw pictures of other concerts where they did it. And even on the growing up Video-Cover (I don't know wich one) you can see it. But unfortunatly not on the video itself...

Where in Limerick was the concert? I've been in Limerick a couple of times, only a few years too late...
07-19-2007, 08:09 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2007 09:24 PM by Pauline.)
donegal Wrote:They also did it at other concerts. I saw it in Frankfurt, and I remember, Barby smiled, when the others kneeled in front of her, and then she pushed Joey back on his sholder for fun. And I saw pictures of other concerts where they did it. And even on the growing up Video-Cover (I don't know wich one) you can see it. But unfortunatly not on the video itself...

Where in Limerick was the concert? I've been in Limerick a couple of times, only a few years too late...
That's cute. Wink I might have some pictures of it myself, but I have to develop them again because they came out wrong the first time.

It was in the concert hall in the University of Limerick.
07-21-2007, 06:10 PM
@ Glend:

Thank you. I also forget to mention another famos photo of her brother kneeling down in front of her: It was Joey and John at one of these posters of the single Kellys, you could buy in the time 98/99. Every Kelly had an own poster wich showed them alone, only Barby had this sweet picture of her brothers kneeling and her giving her sweetest smile.
04-20-2008, 03:47 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2008 03:49 PM by - Nicole -.)
Well, in the past (with the good old times) I never could go to a concert of The Kelly Family. So, I never saw Barby on stage. (My first concert was 29-12-2006).

I was going to Angelo his concert in Zoetermeer ( I don't know the date anymore..but 2007, in June if I'm not wrong). And we were talking with some friends there. We were standing there with 5-10 people, or so. And one friend asked us if we could go back to the door, where we have to go in. We said yes, but we were talking and talking, so we were standing there 10 minutes again. You know, woman talk, haha.

Then I heard someone say; "Hey, that girl looks like Barby!!"..So, I just look around me. And then someone said; "She doesn't look like Barby, that is Barby!"..My heart was going very fast, haha. She looked at us, and she waved a million times to us ! Then turned around, and she slappt herself on the butt..and laughed to us ! Haha, that was a special, but also a very funny moment. We were standing about 5 meters away from her.

That was my only, but also my special moment with Barby. And now I'm very glad that we didn't go back to the door when my friend asked that.

With love,
Nicole

[Image: PaddyenPatriciabanner.jpg?t=1227658214]

Paddy & Patricia - My dreamteam .. (L)
05-11-2008, 10:42 PM
If i see videos and i see barby finest dancing.
It gives videos there danced barby not so good, it looks like pinoccio.
Sorry but some videos are not so beautiful, but the other videos are pretty, very pretty, and barbys finest dancing i like sooo much, really.YlinloveYlinloveYlinlove
02-16-2009, 06:42 PM
My last contact with Barby was im May 1993, after a concert. We spoke a very long time. 1994 we couldn't speak together, because they be afraid of fans who rushed up of them.

[Image: 7lZWyJw.gif]