Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Hello from Ausria
08-14-2019, 09:20 AM
Hello from Ausria
Hello dear Kelly Fans,Aniheart

I´m a 38-year-old Austrian female fan of the Kelly Family since my teenage years in the 90´s. I m new here and happy to meet you all.^^ Nice greetings to the forum members!^^ I´m very happy that the Kelly family are back as a group, but I also like their single project, esp. Angelo and his family. I enjoy going to concerts whenever I have the possibility too when they come to Austria and somewhere near my place.

I´m looking for other Kelly fans worldwide to become penfriends. I prefer long-lasting and regular friendships through regular letters (snail mail). I´d be very happy if someone could contact me. :-) I´d be especially happy about someone from Norway, Netherlands, Ireland, Slowenia, Croatia, Austria - otheres are welcome too, of course, but from other countries I already have a couple of pen pals. But let´s see if we click.^^

I also still collect Kelly Family stuff since teenage years and have my collection of CDs and DVDs, I also still look for new stuff and go to their concerts when possible in my area.

I can write you in English and German fluently, in French and Italian I understand the basics, but I´d prefer English.

I´m a single woman and a student. My hobbies are art, music, dance, reading, nature, handicrafts, reading and gardening. I´m an introverted person.

I´m very much looking forward to hearing from you.^^

Best wishes, Sunshinegirl baybay2
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply