Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
More good News Tour 2007 - 2008
11-05-2007, 03:00 PM
RE: Ulm 03.11.2007
í´ll fly from spain for mainz and wiesbaden.. i only hope that i can see the few kellys that we are waiting for...i have to admit that i ´m sad about jimmy doesn´t go.. but if there aren´t patricia or whoever oh my god!!!!!!!!!!! i´ll have to think my next trip.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2007, 09:43 AM
RE: Augsburg (2.11.2007 | 20:00h)
How can i find An Angel on Kos.net.

Maybe you can make a link???
11-10-2007, 01:25 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2007 08:58 PM by Corry.)
More Good news tour - Photo's & Repports
So, here´s finally my report:

Würzburg – Johanniskirche, 04.11.2007

After a calm and fast admission Joey came on stage almost just in time and told us – like Jimmy did last year – his request to leave no rubbish in the church and not to take photos during the concert because of the special atmosphere in God´s house. He said he would be happy if we would take the photos only during the last two or three songs. He hadn´t even shut his mouth as a guy in the first row started to take one photo after the other… Nono(Btw. my best friend and me were sitting in the third row).

Then after a short time the show started as every church-concert with Paul and his hurdy-gurdy. I don´t rember the exact playlist, but I guess it was very simular to that one form the other concerts.
Kathy sang the second song “Who´ll come with me”. I really enjoyed it to see and hear her again. I don´t know why but in former times I didn´t like her voice very much. But today I can only say about this powerful voice “WOW”!!!!! Later at the concert Maite said to her older sister: “Kathy, you´re singing so high! I believe I wouldn´t need labour pains at the birth of my second baby if I´ll take you with me as my midwife…”.Rofl
The next songs were – if I remember right – “Wearing of the Green” and “Good Neighbour”. Everybody stood up and clapped, danced and sang to the music! Just like in good old times.Luxhello
Then they sang some slower songs again. With “All my trials, Lord” they really surprised me. I don´t remember if I´ve ever heard that song live…
Joey showed the big power he´s got in his voice totally by singing “Fields of Athanrye”. Again a song I´ve never heard live before.
Patricia and Maite were singing “Stars fall from Heaven” so beautiful. It really touched my heart! As Maite was standing beside of Patricia she said: “Oh, Patricia´s got the flu. I have to take care – otherwise I´ll get it, too. Tomorrow we´ll be ill all together. In the past people told that you got lice from the Kelly Family. Nowadays you get the flu!” Rofl
With the song “Oh, holy night” Patricia and Kathy turned me into christmas dreams and it came to my mind that I haven´t bought even one christmas-present till now…Wink
Before Maite sang “Roses of Red” she said about Florent: with very much feelings in her voice: “Our love is still so strong like at the beginning. We´re married, having a baby and the second one is on his way, but the feelings, the butterflies, are still there – it´s just like a new falling in love every day.”Knuddel
During “Let my people go” again everybody stood up and made party with the Kellys. They really, really rocked the church!Headbanger
Kathy was putting all her emotions into the songs “Gott, deine Kinder” and “Eres tu”. I just can repeat that I´m really very impressed of her voice now.
Joey made me happy with his songs “True Love” and “Angel´s flying”. In my oppinion I´ve never heard Joey singing “Angel´s flying” with so much heart – just amazing.Ylinlove
And Patricia with “Please don´t go” – just no words! Although she told at the beginning about her flu and that she couldn´t give her best she was really great and did – like everybody this evening – a really good job!
Even Paul sang very loud at the powerful refrains with his brother and sisters! Patricia and Joey always smiled at him after he “showed” his voice.
Maite also sang “I wanna be loved” and “Everybody is beautiful”. While this song she turned crazy – danced like a disco-queen, stood at a bench and sang with the audience. Her excuse for her behaviour was: “Sorry, that must be the hormones!”
As first “bonus” they played “Take my hand” and “An Angel”. Patricia really touched my heart and made me almost crying with this song and her words about Paddy:”Nobody is able to sing “An Angel” more beautiful than Paddy and Angelo. But I wished I could sing it during this tour for Paddy. He lives now in a monastery as a monk for three years. I really, really adore him!”.Babydust
Then they leaved the stage for the second time and came back once more and Joey said: “Now at last we´re going to sing an older song. Kathy and Patricia wrote it some centuries ago!” Kathy really laughed:”I´m not so old” and started to sing “Motherhood”.
After that the show was over. I have to say that I liked that concert more than that one of the last year – altough one of my faves Jimmy wasn´t there.
The five Kellys really understood how to entertain the crowd. So there´s one question left: Why are the concerts always over so fast?

Did I forget something? Hhhmmm…. I remember some more quotations of the show, but I don´t know anymore when they were said. So here they are:

Joey: I remember a long time ago we played here in Würzburg at the streets. It was a hot summerday and there was a market with fresh fruit.
Maite: Hhhmmm…
Joey: And vegetables
Maite: Bah!!!! And chocolate?
Joey: No, no chocolate and no ice-cream! Only food for sportsmen like me and not for persons like you!

Patricia: My husband gave me an iPod for my last birthday and he put a slide-show with the nicest photos of our family on it. Yesterday as I lied ill in bed I watched it again and again and again…
Maite: Yeah, Patricia – the children are always so good at photos
Patricia: You´re right! Especially when they´re sleeping like little angels.

Maite: I´m really a very bad wife. My husband is always dreaming of cake, but I´m lazy… I´m so sorry for him.

So, I hope you líke my report. I would show you also photos - but I don´t have one. I´ve forgotten my camera at home...Bangshead

* * * 16.11.2015 - Michael Patrick Kelly; Ludwigsburg * * *
* * * 17.12.2015 - Angelo Kelly & Family; Stuttgart * * *
* * * 30.01.2016 - Jimmy Kelly; Rastatt * * *
11-10-2007, 01:38 AM
RE: More Good News-Tour: Würzburg, 04.11.2007
@Ana - thank for the long report Wink I laugh at some parts Smile very funny things happened on the show Smile
The message about Paddy was very sweet Babydust

[Image: idZ7.png]

~*~ 20.05.17 - The Kelly Family - Dortmund ~*~

...Don´t give up, when things go wrong...

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-10-2007, 01:50 AM
@Ana Thank you for your wonderful report! I loved reading it!! And also very nice to hear you liked Kathy's voice so muchBig GrinBig Grin
11-10-2007, 03:05 PM
Nice report.With such a details.Thank You.

Love is noise love is pain..
11-10-2007, 03:19 PM
very very nice report, ana! thank you! Babydust i enjoyed the reading very much Wink

11-10-2007, 10:11 PM
Great report, ana, thank you so!! Smile
11-11-2007, 09:45 PM
Enel83 Wrote:How can i find An Angel on Kos.net.

Maybe you can make a link???

Yes, please - would be very nice!
I can´t find it NixweissSadNixweiss

* * * 16.11.2015 - Michael Patrick Kelly; Ludwigsburg * * *
* * * 17.12.2015 - Angelo Kelly & Family; Stuttgart * * *
* * * 30.01.2016 - Jimmy Kelly; Rastatt * * *
11-16-2007, 03:35 PM
RE: Ulm 03.11.2007
llaura Wrote:í´ll fly from spain for mainz and wiesbaden.. i only hope that i can see the few kellys that we are waiting for...

Joey won´t be there in Mainz & Wiesbaden....because he´s in München to "TV Total-Turmspringen"...!!!
11-19-2007, 08:12 AM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2007 08:13 AM by Enel83.)
Hi Ana... Luxhello I found this in the topic concert photos.. its from youtube..

An angel with Patricia, Maite, Joey, Kathy...

Hope you enjoy...

Hugs from Enel.
11-19-2007, 09:46 AM
...but this is not from augsburg...it´s from München...WinkTongue
11-19-2007, 08:00 PM
@Enel thank you very much for giving us this video.
Maite and Patricia singing it wonderful but for me it's a real Paddy/Angelo song. It's so strange to hear the others singing this song.

11-22-2007, 08:35 PM
@ Enel
This video was shoot in Munich, not in Augsburg! Wink

[Image: bannerkathysq7.jpg]
11-22-2007, 09:18 PM
Great video Luxhello

11-23-2007, 05:53 PM
Smile More good news tour Ludwigshafen, 22.11.
Hey guys =)
Yesterday I was at the FIRST KELLY CONCERT OF MY LIFE!!!Luxhello
it was sooooo awesome, just great, fantastic,...wow! Roflmao
It was in thr "Friedenskirche" in Ludwigshafen, the acoustic was great and because the church is round you could see them from wherever you were! I went there with my mum and I sat in the first row!!! Just beside the door, where they came from when the concert started. =)
At first there was just Paul with his ... Drehleier (don't know the english word for the instrument he plays) and he sang while he was playing... sooo nice. Then they played Who'll come with me, Kathy sang it, I almost cried Sad it was so beautiful.
Then they played my fave: WEARING OF THE GREEN! All the people stood up from their chairs and clapped their hands and jumped Luxhello
They played soo many of their old songs, it was fantastic, just what I expected! Fathers nose, Roses of red, When stars fall from heaven,... and the last song was An Angel, sung by Tricia and Maite =) soo sweet... Maite looked so great although or let's say BECAUSE she's pregnant. She wore a green skirt and a light pink top and a light pink hair-band, gosh she looked so pretty =). And I LOVED her comments on everything^^ When she sang her first song, she came to the microphone and said (in german): "I'm not fat, I'm pregnant! Ok?" Wink "That's always. I'm always... permanent-pregnan." and we all laughed Smile
Finally I bought a tour-poster and Angelos "I'm ready"-CD^^

Love, Julisa ♥

[Image: event.png]

11-23-2007, 07:56 PM
You are very welcome... hope you enjoyed it... Happy

To Watchthesteps:

Yes you are right... The song is from Munchen...
I just saw that it was An angel with Patricia, Maite and the others..

As i wrote i just found it in the topic concert photos..

It is your video right?? Hope it was okay that i made this Link..

Hugs from Enel, Denmark..
11-23-2007, 08:52 PM
RE: More good news tour Ludwigshafen, 22.11.
@Julisa - so great that you went to your first Kelly concert and that you had a great time Wink
Hope you can come to much more Wink
Thanks for the report Wink

11-23-2007, 09:14 PM
Enel83 Wrote:It is your video right?? Hope it was okay that i made this Link..

WinkWink

[Image: bannerkathysq7.jpg]
11-23-2007, 09:25 PM
RE: More good news tour Ludwigshafen, 22.11.
I'm happy for you, Julisa! Smile
I don't know where to write it, but in German forum I read that Patricia said Alexander attends school already, makes homeschooling. Daily 4 hours, in French. A friend of the family helps him with the homeworks. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Shy Good News Tour 2006 / 2007 - Photo's & reports Sternchen 430 26,455 11-24-2010 12:26 PM
Last Post: pankaj86775
Big Grin RONCALLI 2007 / 2008 Photo's and reports Corry 253 27,454 01-26-2008 05:18 PM
Last Post: Corry