Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
More good News Tour 2007 - 2008
11-23-2007, 09:28 PM
RE: More good news tour Ludwigshafen, 22.11.
@Julisa How I can imagine how you have felt yourself. Your first concert..oh I'm so happy for you. I wish you much and much more concerts in future honey. So wonderful report. Great songs they've played. Oh..and Paul is playing the "Hurdy Gurdy" Wink
Of course you have enjoyed the concert..Kelly's are just SUPER!! CooolCoool
Thanks for your report Wink

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
11-23-2007, 10:02 PM
GabyKelly Wrote:makes homeschooling.

Daily 4 hours, in French

it means that he learns at home right? so he won't go to normal school Rolleyes

buy why in French ? Nixweiss

[Image: 15d8jg6.jpg]

I know that I was born and I know that I'll die.
The in between is mine. I am mine.
11-23-2007, 10:28 PM
GabyKelly Wrote:I don't know where to write it

Maybe you can write it in Alexander's topic honey Wink

11-24-2007, 08:01 PM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2007 07:52 PM by Corry.)
Wiesbaden! 24.11.2007
I've just HEARD that in Wiesbaden ONLY Patricia and Kathy are there!!!!! (well, proberly Paul to)
If this is true, why aren't they cancelling the show?? I mean; just Patricia and Kathy is GREAT!! (my oppinion) but only if I know some time ahead, and it's my CHOICE to go to these wonderfull women....
But now????

[Image: bannerRosmalen2009.jpg]
11-24-2007, 08:04 PM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2007 08:05 PM by elka.)
RE: Wiesbaden! Only Patricia and Kathy!!
:devil:just big Fuck**ing Sh*i*TBangshead I am thinking they are too much spoil, or NOT clever about cancelation the showDevil NOW it is not FUNNY. Thank Goodnes I am not KF fan anymoreHeadbanger

http://www.myspace.com/elka1981
Find all posts by this user
11-24-2007, 08:45 PM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2007 08:46 PM by Jane.)
just two????

Eek never tought that kelly family would reach this...i mean 9 kelly members, and now only two? Sad i know they are trying to do their best for us, but only two kellys its ridiciouls to give a concert. sorry but it is Sad

if i was in germany i don´t know if i would go to see only trisha and kathy Sad i would prefer to save my money to something else, really!

this is too sad Sad

Old nick: Polipokas
11-24-2007, 08:47 PM
I heard that Maite is there to, and is having fun!!
And that fans could get there money back if they want.........

[Image: bannerRosmalen2009.jpg]
11-24-2007, 11:09 PM
It's really unbelievable...only 3 KF members EekEek Or was Paul there to? I think so but it's getting worser and worser. Makes me damn sad SadSad

11-24-2007, 11:21 PM
it's really sad and so strange!Sad
but Joey had a TV-date for today, and fans could know it before that he might not be there... somehow i was wondering myself about it too when i saw that date, if he will be there or not...
but still, i think that maybe Kellys really need a break or something like that!!Nixweiss

Fall once, fall twice, I'm sure you'll fall again,get back on your feet, that's all that counts in the end...
11-24-2007, 11:30 PM
i agree with you an angel. i think they are need a break time for themselves. i must say this is not kelly family it used to be. maybe with a break time, they come back with more strenght.

at least we have them in solo. better than nothing. but its really damn sadSad

Old nick: Polipokas
11-24-2007, 11:37 PM
guys .. why being so pessimistic .. i would be so happy if i'd live near wiesbaden and not ljubljana today and could go and enjoy a concert after learning ..

each kelly member is an artist .. and hey - it's not like you could meassure the quality of the show upon the number of people standing on stage .. anyway - we do enjoy jimmy's, angelo's solo concerts - and they are 'just one kelly on stage' .. so 3 or maybe 4 is a great number as well .. but it's not about numbers anyway .. patty and kathy are amazing artists, i'd go if only one of them would be standing on stage and singing ..

'not being a fan' is nothing to be ashamed al well as proud of .. being a fan is a matter of taste and old romans used to say that those should not be discused ..

i think that kellys don't need to rush and be all the time overworked - they did that in the past and talking about the past .. so many years on stage!! we should be grateful they're still there ..
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2007, 11:44 PM
Right, we enjoy Angelo or Jimmy's solo concerts, but we KNOW that there will be only one of the Kellys on stage. We buy tickets for Angelo show because we want to see him and listen to his songs.
But if you buy ticket for Kelly Family concert, you want to see and listen to Kelly Family, not Patricia and Kathy.
For sure for some us such concert will be great. For me not, as I like Patricia and Kathy only as a part of KF, not as solo artists.

I just wonder about Roncalli shows... Do you think it'll be the same? One day all of them, the other only two? Nixweiss

[Image: b0cbe4411b4aafa6.jpg]
11-24-2007, 11:49 PM
nnoooooooooooooooooooo cooment only 2 kelly girls on stage???/terrible that is end i think of this great bandSadSadBangsheadBangshead

i'm cynical..black..sheep;)
11-24-2007, 11:54 PM
thebiggestjohnnyfan Wrote:nnoooooooooooooooooooo cooment only 2 kelly girls on stage???/terrible that is end i think of this great bandSadSadBangsheadBangshead
Maite was there to and I think Paul also, so they where with 4 I think.NixweissNixweiss

iliana Wrote:Right, we enjoy Angelo or Jimmy's solo concerts, but we KNOW that there will be only one of the Kellys on stage. We buy tickets for Angelo show because we want to see him and listen to his songs.
But if you buy ticket for Kelly Family concert, you want to see and listen to Kelly Family, not Patricia and Kathy.

True words, I completely agree with you.

11-24-2007, 11:57 PM
I don't know what I should think about this strange situation Nixweiss 'cause the tickets on Kellys concert are expensive for me, too expensive. And if somebody buy the ticket he wants see all kellys on the stage, the kellys who are still in the band: patty, kathy, joey, maite +paul , people paid for that, they paid for 5 Kellys, not 2 or 3. And they go on the show, and they see only 2 or 3 Kellys this is not fair.
Okej, I can understnad Maite, she wrote to fans that she is in pregnant, and she will be with family as long as she will can.
But what is with Joey, Kellys knew that he couldn't be on the concert, but some fans no, maybe somebody go on show only because of Joey Rolleyes
For me duet Patty and Kathy is amazing too, but people paid for the Kelly Family not for the Patty and Kathy only.

[Image: 2ryrf47.jpg]
@Rain =]
11-25-2007, 02:55 AM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2007 02:57 AM by Mrs Speechless.)
They should have canceled it! For me Patricia and Kathy are great and they are my fave girls so I know I would enjoy the show anyway but this is not Kelly Family Nixweiss we cant make others to expect 4 or 5 members and them some of them were not there.. this dont make any sence Nixweiss
With this actions they will end up with nothing...

[Image: idZ7.png]

~*~ 20.05.17 - The Kelly Family - Dortmund ~*~

...Don´t give up, when things go wrong...

11-25-2007, 12:52 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2007 12:54 PM by GabyKelly.)
Hey babies!! Maite was there, although she didn't feel so good!! No worry! Joey was at the TV-show as he said he would be there.
11-25-2007, 01:34 PM
Anybody who was at the concert?? I'm curious to read a report from this concert. Wink

11-25-2007, 03:23 PM
Mrs Speechless Wrote:They should have canceled it! For me Patricia and Kathy are great and they are my fave girls so I know I would enjoy the show anyway but this is not Kelly Family Nixweiss we cant make others to expect 4 or 5 members and them some of them were not there.. this dont make any sence Nixweiss
yeah but I think that they should cancel it at least a week before concert.. cause some fans travel really long way to see them.. I guess I would be very angry if I traveled from PL to Germany to read on door that show is canceled RolleyesRolleyes

[Image: 15d8jg6.jpg]

I know that I was born and I know that I'll die.
The in between is mine. I am mine.
11-25-2007, 06:43 PM
only joey was missing because of the "tv total turmspringen" event.all the others were there.so please stop spreading rumors

[Image: siggi.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Shy Good News Tour 2006 / 2007 - Photo's & reports Sternchen 430 28,008 11-24-2010 12:26 PM
Last Post: pankaj86775
Big Grin RONCALLI 2007 / 2008 Photo's and reports Corry 253 28,111 01-26-2008 05:18 PM
Last Post: Corry