Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Maastricht 31.05.2008
05-15-2008, 10:12 PM
RE: Kelly Family in Holland !!!!
corry!! for you: Knuddel
it would be so great to see you too, go for a coffee again.. that's one of those nice aspects of kelly concerts.. meeting great friends again and again.. !! Wink

i'm sure, we'll meet again soon, maybe sooner than we think.. because once my exams are done i'm always on my way to somewhere yes and nederlands are one of my fave directions, and i've already been thinking about coming there and learn dutch a bit more intensive or if there'll be some kelly concerts in summer.. i hope we see each other soon Wink
Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2008, 04:22 PM
sunny ana Wrote:corry!! for you: Knuddel
it would be so great to see you too, go for a coffee again.. that's one of those nice aspects of kelly concerts.. meeting great friends again and again.. !! Wink
Awww...@Sunny how sweet. Here's a big hug for you to sweetie. Knuddel
I absolutely agree with you. It's so so nice to meet friends at concerts, I really love that. okok
Well, don't let us loose our hope because I'm sure we'll get our chance to meet us again.
I'm looking very forward to that. yesyes

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2008, 11:45 PM
@ corry that's such a sweet offer. But I just found out that I'm moving to utrecht that weekend.. so that's more important....
But thanks anyway! if I was able to go it would make things much easier I guess Knuddel

[Image: AanvrAnnemarie_onder.jpg]
05-16-2008, 11:53 PM
Of course that´s more important @Lizardje.
Anyway I hope there will be in future more chances for you to see Kelly´s. yes
Much succes with your moving to Utrecht dear. okok

05-27-2008, 05:04 PM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2008 05:06 PM by Corry.)
Sorry for double post but ahhhhhhhh...I'm getting more and more excited about Friday.
Only two more days to work and then I'll FLY with my car...and @Pauline hahaha...to Maastricht.
[Image: 2.gif]
I have the feeling that the concert is gonna be great!! Can't wait!!HeadbangerHeadbanger

05-27-2008, 06:08 PM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2008 07:51 PM by Corry.)
Oh Corry you're soooo lucky!! Im sure thats gonna be greaaaat too!!! it will be the last one...Oh Hope Kellys have moreee dates then!!!!!!!

It's absolutely greaat! Im sure you both will have a great time, have fun for portuguese fans, too!!!!RoflYlinlove

~ Enchanted Corner «3
Lost and Found*~
[Image: newone.jpg]
THANK YOU ANGELO
*18&19.Jan.08 - [PT]
*28.&29.Nov.08 - Madrid
*06. Nov. 09 - Lisbon

>> http://www.clave-de-sol.blogs.sapo.pt
05-27-2008, 06:34 PM
Corry Wrote:I have the feeling that the concert is gonna be great!! Can't wait!!HeadbangerHeadbanger

And I have a feeling, that Your feeling is perfectly right @Corry Wink I can't wait!
Find all posts by this user
05-27-2008, 09:38 PM
ohh.. I would have been excited too.. but.. the only think I can be excited about friday is connected with passing the 4th exam I'm hoping to pass this week.. and starting to learn and revise for some 4 chalanges next week yes it's a bit frustrating to be a fan of something so great but most of the time completly out of reach sometimes.. Sad
i truly hope there'll be something, anything going on in the summer.. otherwise i'll start missing kellys way too much yes but until them i'll enjoy your reports and of course the cd-s and dvd-s music i always listen to them sooo much in such stressful times as 5 exams a week Wink
05-27-2008, 11:09 PM
@Sunny...first a good luck with your study and exams. You're doing so great honey. Ohhh I hope so that there'll be more concerts this year and that you'll have the chance to go. Because I don't want to wait another year to meet you again!! fingerfinger
Crossed fingers!!! And hugs too!! Knuddel

05-28-2008, 07:53 PM
@Corry - have fun HappyHappy enjoy it for me Babydust
Make a safe trip!

[Image: idZ7.png]

~*~ 20.05.17 - The Kelly Family - Dortmund ~*~

...Don´t give up, when things go wrong...

05-28-2008, 08:50 PM
@Speechie thank you dear. Knuddel
I'm so happy. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Promise that I'll be careful. yesyes

05-28-2008, 09:57 PM
Corry Wrote:@Sunny...first a good luck with your study and exams. You're doing so great honey. Ohhh I hope so that there'll be more concerts this year and that you'll have the chance to go. Because I don't want to wait another year to meet you again!! fingerfinger
Crossed fingers!!! And hugs too!! Knuddel

ohhh.. THANK YOU Corry!! Knuddel
I have THE feeling we're bound to meet in september.. Gymnich festival.. hopefully PrayPray

but till that time.. which will hopefully come reallyyyyyyyyyyyy soon.. ENJOY THE CONCERTS!!
have a wonderful time on Friday!!
05-29-2008, 08:03 PM
Tomorrow is the big day!
I wish everybody a great time..

See you tomorrowRofl
05-30-2008, 06:43 AM
For the ones who're going to Maastricht...see you this evening guys.
Have a great time at the concert. ok ENJOY IT!!!
Ohhhh I'm so nervous and excited at the same time. time

05-30-2008, 01:33 PM
To everybody who is going to the concert tonight: have fun and enjoy the show!

[Image: bannerpatricia2.jpg]
05-30-2008, 02:11 PM
HAVE A GREAT TIM tonight!!!!!!music
en joy the concert for all of us who can't be there...Headbanger

i can't wait to read reports and see some photos Roflmao

Fall once, fall twice, I'm sure you'll fall again,get back on your feet, that's all that counts in the end...
05-31-2008, 12:59 AM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2008 12:06 PM by Corry.)
It was great!!!!!

It was like in heaven!!

It was just fantastic tonight!!
HailHailHail

We've rocked the hall....the roof almost descended there!!
I can't say anything else then that Kelly's have giving their very best. Many many songs they've played, almost only old songs and we've loved it, we've loved them. The atmosphere was just fantastic..I think better was not possible, neither a better concert wasn't possible to my opinion.
I try to give my first impression of the playlist but I'm sure I must edit it tomorrow because I've forgotten any songs .
Why why why
Another world
Roses are red
Every baby
Nay no Nay
So many things
True love
Angels flying
Morrigan
Father's nose
Wearing of the green
Good neighbour
Love music and sun
THE WOLF
FLIP A COIN
Take my hand
Everybody is beautiful
Please don't go
I wanna be loved
Eres tu
First time
No lies
Only our rivers run free
Stars fall from heaven
Oh it hurts
The rose
An Angel

A very very touching moment at the end of the show: Only Maite was still on stage and she asked the fans to sing I can't help myself for the KF members who're not with them on stage anymore:
Paddy and Angelo
Barby and John (Barby, sweetheart she said)
And Jimmy.

And we sang it, we sang it all together very deeply with all our hearts. Only Maite was singing so now and then with us. This moments I'll never forget. We've felt totally one with eachother. I really had a scrap in my throat.

We've made also pics but because it's already in the midlle of the night here I'll upload them tomorrow. I hope the quality will be good enough.
I'm gonna look for my bed now but I'm so sure that I can't sleep ehehe. I'm still in heaven and I think it needs more then one day till I'll be back on earth again.
I just can't express how much I've enjoyed this concert.
It was simply THE BEST!!! HailHail
Thank you Paul Ylinlove Kathy Ylinlove Joey Ylinlove Maite Ylinlove Patricia Ylinlove

First edit haha.
Kathy has told us that this was the last concert together for this year but next year a new tour will start.
And I've also heard that it's possible that they'll give each year at least 5 concerts like the concert this evening. Oh I'd love that and I think I'm not the only one who'll love it. I think this would be really great!!

Second edit RoflmaoRoflmao
Sooooooooooooooo cute...lil Agnes was also on stage for a few minutes. Oh she's such a sweetie. She has stolen our hearts in that few minutes. I've also seen Josephine...she's so beautiful and sweet baby. And Flo was there to of course.

Also Dennis was there with Alexander and Ignatius. Adorable kids!!

Third edit..ShyShy
I'm so sorry that the pics are in too bad quality to put them here. Unfortunatly all are very foggy.

This is the pic from lil Agnes on stage with a green balloon in her hands. I hope the pic is a bit clear for you guys.

[Image: 100_2825-1.jpg]

05-31-2008, 02:11 AM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2008 02:12 AM by deleted account.)
Oh my god!!!Eek I see it was a real rockin' concert this evening. I'm so
sad I couldn't be there. So great setlist, almost all by favourite songs.
I really thought it will be a normal Good News concert. Great they want to give
more these concerts in the next year. But it's very sad it's their last concert
this year.crying What will come? Nothing?crying I still hope for Roncalli.Pray
05-31-2008, 08:42 AM
A*M*A*Z*I*N*G BabydustYlinlove
Setlist is really cool and i believe that it was real rockin' concert!!Headbanger
I've got tears in my eyes after reading that part about I can't help myself and members who were not there...i believe that it was very touching moment for Kellys and all fans who were there cryingSad

so cool that Agnes was on stage...and that other kids were there as well Angel

but i really hope that this was not their last concert for this year. It's only june and i HOPE and PRAY that they will make another tour this year...at least Roncalli tour Pray

@Corry, i'm realyl HAPPY that you en joyed last night!!!!!!Knuddel

Fall once, fall twice, I'm sure you'll fall again,get back on your feet, that's all that counts in the end...
05-31-2008, 08:44 AM
corry, that sounds amazing. cool that you have enjoyed that much! and somehow sad, that it was the last concert for this year. i wonder what are they going to do with they spare time (as they have PLENTY of it now..), but have heared that patricia said that the rest of the year will be "in the name of solo-projects".. if so, than at least something Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Big Grin Maastricht 19-12-1999 Pauline 9 1,673 11-24-2010 12:22 PM
Last Post: pankaj86775