Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
*Paddy as a little baby*
04-15-2012, 05:58 PM
RE: *Paddy as a little baby*
Oooh, I've never seen that before either!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!! Ylinlove I always get SO happy when someone shares or I come across an old photo I've never seen before, as I think I've seen most of the well known ones already Tongue And I almost fell off the sofa ones I saw some old video clips from 84-85 some months ago!!! Tongue AniheartAniheart

But hey, there's something wrong with the topic again!!!scream I can only see the new replies when I write a comment.. thinker

....Choose life. Choose a job. Choose Kelly. Choose a career. Choose a family....
[Image: kfforumbanner001.jpg]
¤¤ Visit my Flickr photostream at http://www.flickr.com/photos/firecroft/ ¤¤
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to shamrock for this post:
Ciel (04-15-2012)
04-15-2012, 05:58 PM
....test....

[Image: 1869e1e9d614_zps79b2a550.png?t=1359984421]
Find all posts by this user
04-15-2012, 06:01 PM
Hey now I see mine too Roflmao it wasn't working Tongue

[Image: 1869e1e9d614_zps79b2a550.png?t=1359984421]
04-15-2012, 06:23 PM
(04-15-2012 06:00 PM)Ciel Wrote:  What videoclips were that, do you remember? I want to fall off my sofa too Smile Wink
It was actually thanks to you that I found them!!YlinloveHail Coz you posted a few photos of Paddy from this video, which made me look it up. I almost died right there on the sofa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tongue

And then I found a whole bunch of other clips from those years. I've been craving videos from the middle 80's for years!! Ever since I saw John looking at an old video clip from a French TV-show I've been waiting and waiting for them to show up somewhereTongue I can't remember if it was Bravo-TV which made a special about the kellys with interviews, clips and stuff about their history many years ago, or if it was another channel... Well, anyway you could see this video in the back while John was talking.. I was like SHUT UP AND SHOW ME THE VIDEO!!!Tongue

....Choose life. Choose a job. Choose Kelly. Choose a career. Choose a family....
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to shamrock for this post:
nataliatkf (07-12-2012)
04-15-2012, 07:24 PM
How Paddy speaks French EekEek Master!

...I travel not to escape Life, but for Life not to escape me...
04-15-2012, 07:29 PM
(04-15-2012 07:24 PM)Luspa Wrote:  How Paddy speaks French EekEek Master!

Yeah, kids are like sponges you know Wink Quite easy for them to learn a new language. He's so sweet talking FrenchHappy

04-16-2012, 01:30 PM
(04-15-2012 07:29 PM)shamrock Wrote:  Yeah, kids are like sponges you know Wink Quite easy for them to learn a new language. He's so sweet talking FrenchHappy

Exactly, that's why big LuxhelloLuxhelloLuxhelloLuxhello for Papa Dan, than he took care about learning languages in such young age.

...I travel not to escape Life, but for Life not to escape me...