Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Quotations.
03-31-2007, 12:59 PM
Wink Quotations.
Do you know any quotations of Barby? I mean things she said during the concerts that were funny or things she said in interviews?
Share with what you remember or what you read.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2007, 08:48 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2007 08:51 PM by Pauline.)
RE: Quotations.
"if you care for the poor, they would decorate you with flowers full of love"

at the making of She's crazy:" . well for the open it´s it´s äähm I can present I can present as what the 90ies a time of myself personally well it´s not very explainable it´s my struggles ... "

"Bravo report from Portugal.... Barby plays gulf. Paddy is added,, Paddy: say times Barby, since when you play gulf? BArby: aeh... since today... (laughs) Paddy: ah since today.... however these shoes, that are however no gulf shoes, ne Barby (Barby carries Sslippers with socks) Barby: (laughs)... oh, that now is the new fashion.... Paddy: aha... well I can try times, try I times...... Barby takes a slipper off and wants it Paddy to give... Paddy: NO, I want to try gulf, Barby, not the shoes..... Barby: oh so.":D

„Ain´t got nothing to loose“ 99:

„I tell u guys, I´m really normally I´m a very shy girl but I will be very strong tonight, ok!?Big Grin

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128088353@N02/
04-23-2007, 08:55 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2007 09:01 PM by Pauline.)
"Too young to die,
too old to cry,
too much in love
to say goodbye" Sad

Regensburg 99
I love you very much... Especially the south of Germany, because my mother, meine Mutti, kam aus Tirol. And I have tirolish blood and so I'm part of you...

Over she's crazy: It acts of a woman, who is a Aussenseiterin. Outward it works fragile, but it has a large internal strength. In this woman I appear. I sing the song only rarely on the stage, because it affects me always much.

It was simply too much stress in my head. Everything was so perfectly organized somehow. I got along with it not and am at home proper ausgeflippt. But the fans supported me in this time genuinly. That was very good and important. I may do it simply in the pass do not leave

04-23-2007, 10:33 PM
So many quotations @Dutchie. Nice ones and toughing ones. Great memories for sure. Smile

04-30-2007, 12:33 AM
all I can say after reading these quots is that I miss Barby and I'd like to see her one day...
05-12-2007, 06:40 PM
So many quotations...so sweet! Esp. the one from Portugal...I can remeber to that interview...it was so funny SmileSmileSmile

Here an other one:

before „Ain´t got nothing to loose“ in Cologne´99:

„I tell u guys, I´m really normally I´m a very shy girl but I will be very strong tonight, ok!?
Find all posts by this user
05-12-2007, 09:48 PM
Oh how sweet quotation. AngelAngel

06-09-2007, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2007 01:46 PM by Caramel.)
Here are several quotations I have read before (most of them are in german):

Sich durch bewegungen auszudruken hat mir immer fasziniert.

Ich male meine traume und fantasien, am liebsten farben frohe aquarellen.

Ich plane nur wenige tanz schritte. Es ist besser einfach seinen gefuhlen zu folgen.

I have read 2 versions of this quote of her.
Love is like a flower, that grows tender and slow.
Love is like a flower. It grows and blossoms into a thing of beauty.

I think my best song I ever wrote is she's crazy. It says a lot about me and it's very personal.

I couldn't live without music.

Mit sieben jahren, auf einem fest im Baskenland, habe ich zum ersten mal vor publikum getanzt. Die muzik riss mir so sehr mit, dass ich mit geschlossenen augen zu tanzen begann. Als ich die augen wieder offnete standen die leute um mich herum und klatschten beifall.

If you love something let it free.

Not everybody is happy when they smile. I smiled too meanwhile my heart was crying.

[Image: bannerpatricia2.jpg]
06-09-2007, 01:42 PM
and some quotations about Barby :

Patricia: Barby is happy when she dances.

Paddy: Jede frau verdient einen guten mann, aber Barby verdient den besten. (Hamburg 1998)

Paddy: Sie ist menschlicher als ein mensch.

Paddy: She looks good, but she’s my sister. (Augsburg 1994)

Paddy: Wenn das treueband mal zerbricht, dann nehme ich Barby mit, da sie sonst nicht zerbricht.

[Image: bannerpatricia2.jpg]
06-17-2007, 06:43 PM
Caramel Wrote:Paddy: Wenn das treueband mal zerbricht, dann nehme ich Barby mit, da sie sonst nicht zerbricht.

Oh, yes, but then he desided to go to a place where he couldn't take her... Sad

But it's a good idea to take quotations of the others about her as well.
Maybe, if I think a bit, I might find some of them, too.
06-17-2007, 07:38 PM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2007 07:39 PM by vivika.)
Could someone translate it to the english? Nixweiss
06-18-2007, 06:26 PM
vivika Wrote:Could someone translate it to the english? Nixweiss

oh jes. good idea.

Paddy: Every woman deserves a good man. But Barby deserves the best.

She is more human than a human.

If the band of trust breaks someday, I'll take her with me, cause
otherwise she'll break.

She looks good, but she's my sister.

Patrica: She's happy, when she dances.

I try to find some more.
06-25-2007, 06:28 PM
I foud some other ones:

Joey: Barby is my favorite sister. She's my idol, a strong personality.As kids, I used to bother her, but when she grew 12, I realised how great she is.

Maite (in 98): Barby is well again. She's dancing again... Barby is somebody,who anly has to be there, and everybody loves her, and I have to work so hard for that...

more coming soon...
06-25-2007, 07:48 PM
Both quotations are so great. YlinloveYlinlove
Thank you @Donegal

07-08-2007, 07:06 PM
Here are some more:

in 98:
Fan: Maite, why does Barby wear no make up anymore?
Maite: She doesn't have to wear make up, because she's still very cute even without it.

Maite: (a bit like the other one I posted last time) It's unfair. Barby only has to wave her hand and everyone freaks out and I have to work my arse off... But we are all very happy that Barby is really fit again and can unwind herself.

Jimmy (2004): Barby last sang with us 4 Years ago. I don't think, that she is coming back. First she has to look for herself, that she can live her life in a healthy way. The whole style of Life "On the road" is not healthy for her. She can come, if she wants to. She is doing something for herself for the lan´st 4-5 years now und tries, to live her life without any stress. You don't know, how long it will take and if she will be involved again. If yes, it's good, if no, it't ok as well.
I don't think, that Barby owes anything to the Fans, that is wrong thinking! She owes only something to herself and that is a healthy life und you have to give her the time for it.
07-08-2007, 07:28 PM
wonderful quotations...Wink
07-08-2007, 07:38 PM
Wonderful quotations...especially the last one. Jimmy was so right with that. It's so true what he said about her that she owes only something to herself. Wonderful said Jimmy. Wink

07-09-2007, 06:52 PM
oh, yes, he's so right...
07-11-2007, 01:43 PM
I'm glad Jimmy is so truthful and doesn't give false hope to people although it's really upsetting. Cry
07-11-2007, 03:20 PM
baraka78 Wrote:I'm glad Jimmy is so truthful and doesn't give false hope to people although it's really upsetting. Cry

i agree with you baraka