Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Happy Birthday Barby - 28th April 1975
04-02-2008, 09:26 PM
RE: Birthday cards for Barby
Anthony Wrote:only two days

yeah LuxhelloLuxhello I´m so happy it arrived sooo quick! EekLuxhello

[Image: idZ7.png]

~*~ 20.05.17 - The Kelly Family - Dortmund ~*~

...Don´t give up, when things go wrong...

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2008, 10:33 PM
Anthony Wrote:
..:Kipianitah*Kelly:.. Wrote:
Anthony Wrote:In a box? Wow, you sure do have big plans.Wink

I have, its a little thing, i would like to do something cute, and I hope not to be late. So ... you have already received the one from Barbara - Portugal right? how many days it was? xD

Luxhello

only two days

Thats great! Im really afraid that mine during many days, too much... I will try to do it untill next week!=)

~ Enchanted Corner «3
Lost and Found*~
[Image: newone.jpg]
THANK YOU ANGELO
*18&19.Jan.08 - [PT]
*28.&29.Nov.08 - Madrid
*06. Nov. 09 - Lisbon

>> http://www.clave-de-sol.blogs.sapo.pt
04-03-2008, 01:36 AM
Wonderful idea Anthony LuxhelloLuxhello
I will send you a card to I just love this sweet idea!Angel
I will buy her a sweet card this week!
04-04-2008, 08:10 AM
Anthony Wrote:More cards arrived today. Thank you Pauline, Barbara and Ramona.

LuxhelloLuxhelloLuxhelloLuxhello

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128088353@N02/
04-05-2008, 01:04 PM
My gift it's almost done! Suddenly my Mum gave to me the thing I always imagine to offer to Barby and Im so happy about it! I almost cry when My Mum said "Here u have it." i was like "Oh I almost cry Mum, this is perfect its like I imagine!" I am very happy, now I only have to wite something to Barby, also my best friend Marisa will write something and we will buy a special thing and put into this misterious gift xD And I will send to you Anthony this week as fast as I can im only afraid it will take many days and you dont take it with time to give them ='S

anyway, Im really really happy! I think Barby must love this gift!

=D after Anthony received it, he is allowed to say what it is =D

anyway, Ill try to send it at least on tuesday =)

~ Enchanted Corner «3
Lost and Found*~
THANK YOU ANGELO
*18&19.Jan.08 - [PT]
*28.&29.Nov.08 - Madrid
*06. Nov. 09 - Lisbon

04-06-2008, 06:23 PM
Hopefully it won't take too long. I decided to take the cards already with me to Kortrijk when Jimmy's playing there, so that I have two chances to give the presents (Kortrijk and Arnhem). If I miss one chance there's still a spare chance. But the concert in Kortrijk is already two weeks from now.
Find all posts by this user
04-06-2008, 06:25 PM
Anthony Wrote:Hopefully it won't take too long. I decided to take the cards already with me to Kortrijk when Jimmy's playing there, so that I have two chances to give the presents (Kortrijk and Arnhem). If I miss one chance there's still a spare chance. But the concert in Kortrijk is already two weeks from now.

Ill try to send to you as fast as I can! Untill the end of this week I will for sure send to you! and I will be soo curious about Barbys Reaction! Even if I wont have the opportunity to know how it will be! but...=D

one more time Anthony is very very nice from u!

=)

~ Enchanted Corner «3
Lost and Found*~
THANK YOU ANGELO
*18&19.Jan.08 - [PT]
*28.&29.Nov.08 - Madrid
*06. Nov. 09 - Lisbon

04-11-2008, 09:23 AM
Just a reminder for those who want to send a card for Barby: I'll try to give them to Jimmy in nine days, so if you still want to send a card, don't wait too long.
04-13-2008, 10:42 PM
Sorry for the double post, but of course I need to thank Edyta for sending a birthday card for Barby.Luxhello
04-13-2008, 11:29 PM
Anthony Wrote:Sorry for the double post, but of course I need to thank Edyta for sending a birthday card for Barby.Luxhello

Anthony We have finished today our Bday gift (its not a bday card but u can give them please?) and...I will send to u on tuesday for SURE!! Ill send registered....Hum do u know how much days it will take? My Mum said me that here in portugal a registered thing takes one day in our own country, so in another country maybe 2 days because it is registered....I dont know I hope so!! =) In a few days I will show you pics of the Barbys gift and I hope u like it=)

~ Enchanted Corner «3
Lost and Found*~
THANK YOU ANGELO
*18&19.Jan.08 - [PT]
*28.&29.Nov.08 - Madrid
*06. Nov. 09 - Lisbon

04-14-2008, 12:28 AM
Anthony Wrote:Sorry for the double post, but of course I need to thank Edyta for sending a birthday card for Barby.Luxhello

Anthony We have finished today our Bday gift (its not a bday card but u can give them please?) and...I will send to u on tuesday for SURE!! Ill send registered....Hum do u know how much days it will take? My Mum said me that here in portugal a registered thing takes one day in our own country, so in another country maybe 2 days because it is registered....I dont know I hope so!! =) In a few days I will show you pics of the Barbys gift and I hope u like it=)

The letter from Barbara took two days to get here. I don't know if it takes longer to get here if it's a bigger gift, but I'd advice to send it to me on tuesday for sure. It's only six days before I go to see Jimmy.
04-14-2008, 03:12 AM
Could I send you an email(or rather a card i write and scan) to give to her? Nixweiss
I would send something in the post... but I don't trust the mail. Everytime I send somethign it either takes 3 weeks to get there, or it just never gets there at all.

[Image: 30hm1ee.jpg]

Sadness, you don't have to feel sadness
You don't have to feel sadness
No it seems only madness
In this world of pain
04-14-2008, 08:19 AM
Anthony Wrote:

The letter from Barbara took two days to get here. I don't know if it takes longer to get here if it's a bigger gift, but I'd advice to send it to me on tuesday for sure. It's only six days before I go to see Jimmy.

Hum that would be great. So you will go to see Jimmy in six days...and Kellys on 25 right? Okay tomorrow ill send it for sure sure =) xD

And as u received it u give them in wich show u want. Oh thanks so so much Anthony

~ Enchanted Corner «3
Lost and Found*~
THANK YOU ANGELO
*18&19.Jan.08 - [PT]
*28.&29.Nov.08 - Madrid
*06. Nov. 09 - Lisbon

04-14-2008, 08:58 AM
Anthony Wrote:

Hum that would be great. So you will go to see Jimmy in six days...and Kellys on 25 right? Okay tomorrow ill send it for sure sure =) xD

And as u received it u give them in wich show u want. Oh thanks so so much Anthony

That's indeed the plan. If I'm not able to give the cards to Jimmy, I always have a second chance on the 25th.
04-14-2008, 08:10 PM
@Anthony I'm so curious about how many birthdaycards you've received till now. Tongue Can you tell us that?

04-14-2008, 09:36 PM
Corry Wrote:@Anthony I'm so curious about how many birthdaycards you've received till now. Tongue Can you tell us that?

me, you, Manocska, Pauline, Barbara, Ramona and Edyta, that makes 7. Plus the wallpapers from Daga.
04-14-2008, 10:39 PM
Ohhh...much lesser then I expected. Rolleyes
Anyway I'm sure our sweet Barby will be happy with them. Wink
She'll love it. So great idea from you. HailHail

04-15-2008, 09:23 AM
just 7 cards????????????? my god what a dissapointment!!!Sad

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128088353@N02/
04-15-2008, 07:32 PM
J-Boy Wrote:Could I send you an email(or rather a card i write and scan) to give to her? Nixweiss
I would send something in the post... but I don't trust the mail. Everytime I send somethign it either takes 3 weeks to get there, or it just never gets there at all.

Sure you can. My e-mail is harlequin30@hotmail.com
04-15-2008, 08:19 PM
Anthony...Barbys gift is on your way!!

=) Im very happy eheh xD =)

~ Enchanted Corner «3
Lost and Found*~
THANK YOU ANGELO
*18&19.Jan.08 - [PT]
*28.&29.Nov.08 - Madrid
*06. Nov. 09 - Lisbon

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Big Grin Happy Birthday Helen Kelly - 5th November 2002 Janie.P 66 8,672 11-05-2017 10:12 AM
Last Post: Megi
Big Grin Happy Birthday Kathy - 6th March 1963 Corry 82 9,701 03-14-2017 04:35 PM
Last Post: Mrs Speechless
Big Grin Maite Itoiz - 27th January 1975 Corry 65 9,146 01-27-2017 08:15 AM
Big Grin Happy Birthday Joey - 20th December 1972 Corry 94 12,115 12-27-2016 03:45 PM
Big Grin Happy Birthday Sean - 14th December 1992 Corry 76 10,516 12-14-2016 01:34 PM
Big Grin Happy Birthday Maite Kelly - 4th December 1979 Corry 102 18,554 12-09-2016 02:33 PM
Big Grin Happy Birthday Paddy - 5th December 1977 Corry 166 19,287 12-09-2016 02:22 PM
Big Grin Happy Birthday Adam Kelly - 24th November 1975 Corry 36 5,830 11-24-2016 07:54 AM
  Happy Birthday Joseph Kelly !! 23.11.2010 BigAngelofan 29 6,962 11-23-2016 02:19 PM
Big Grin Happy Birthday Emma - 6th March 2006 Corry 61 9,802 03-07-2016 02:45 PM