Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Barby is......
10-02-2009, 01:26 PM
Smile Barby is......
The KF member for who'm i have the most compassion.
To see her not very happy in life, to know about her difficult life, it makes me very sad.
She reminds me very much about my own son who has also a psysical illness and the same problems.
With all my heart i hope to see her in future very happy again. She deserves the best.
She'll always have my support.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2009, 01:41 PM
RE: Barby is......
Barby is fragile like a diamond.... I like that she things, and feels the things in life deeper than normal/healthy people. You look to her and you see that she sees deeper. Love that....

[Image: mayte.jpg]

Kelly Family website - come and visit
http://alwaystkf.weebly.com/
Always The Kelly Family
10-02-2009, 01:45 PM
I know one thing...that the truth in her eyes makes me love her Aniheart

[Image: 1zd84sw.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
10-02-2009, 03:07 PM
Oh, I absolutely agree to everything you all said about her.
She's also been the kf member I always loved the most, just for the reasons you explained above.
In my eyes she's one of the most special persons to me, and I miss her a lot.
She used to remind me of myself, a phase in my life, where I could find myself in her, in every way. I mean not her physical and mental condition. I mean before that. I started painting because I saw her paintings that touched me so deeply inside. I found a way to express myself and to free myself with that.
She's such a gentle and warm and unique person.
To me she's a true and real artist, and most artists are very unique in every way.
She's just something special. I got the chance to meet her one time(just a few seconds with many many fans around) and I gave her a selfmade book with photos and lyrics and poems, I put all my life in it, and she took it, and read it in the bus.It was one of the most wonderful moments in my life and I had to cry after, just because I was so touched by meeting her (and I mean in a positive way)
She's the one of the Kellys I could imagine a deep friendship with, and it's still an ideal to meet her, longer, to sit and talk to her, to reminisce, maybe to paint together...
10-02-2009, 04:38 PM
Barby is the most beautiful sweetest angel of the world for me Smile She and her songs are very important in my life. I see similar between our characters. I've never seen her but if I have a chance to meet her I'm sure that I thank her for everything she done to fans, art and music, she is so special girl Smile I miss her more...

Linkin Park 4.07.2011 London
30 Seconds to Mars 8.11.2011 Łódź
Linkin Park 9.06.2012 Warszawa
Lana Del Rey 2.06.2013 Warszawa
Nickelback 2.11.2013 Warszawa
11-27-2009, 03:54 AM
TO SAYHELLO FROM THE STATES
I HAVE WATCHE U IN THE VIDEOS ON YOU ON TUBE U R AWAYS SO PERRTY I AM A LOT OLDER THAN U BUT I JUST WHAT U TO KNOW THAT. YOU VOISE IS GREAT. U ALSO SEAM TO BE SOME WHAT SHY. I'M SURE U HAVE OVER COME THAT. YOU TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS YOU. RICKARD
05-19-2010, 05:13 PM
.... the most beautiful and greatest artist of the world.
08-20-2012, 09:57 AM
barby is -i ll quote jimmy- too big for this world!
and i totally agree on that.
nothing more to add

...for if someone gets to close to her, the pins stick farther in...
08-20-2012, 10:10 AM
the one Kelly I can relate to I love her and her songs

[Image: 7lZWyJw.gif]
08-20-2012, 12:54 PM
" I miss her more than words can express"

She is a wonderful person, too sensitive for all bad things in life.
She carries the world on her shoulders....

[Image: 1869e1e9d614_zps79b2a550.png?t=1359984421]
08-20-2012, 03:17 PM
The most special member of TKF. I simply love her. When I see her smiling, dancing my heart is moving.. BabydustAniheart

...I travel not to escape Life, but for Life not to escape me...
08-20-2012, 06:10 PM
For me is Barby and always was a mysterious person (in a good way of course) yes

"Everything is ok in the end...if it is not ok, then it is not the end"

08-20-2012, 07:43 PM
I have always felt connected to Barby. Not only because of the fact that she is exactly one week younger than me, so my age, but also because she seems to be such a sweet person (as far as I have hear about her). I have never seen her live or something, but I hope that she is happy at the moment or at least living her life the best she can do.

[Image: 80e6.jpg]
08-20-2012, 08:28 PM
...my biggest heroine. When I was diagnosed with autism back in 1997, it was her song "Sweetest Angel" which gave me back the joy in my life. It's very ironic that it went all downhill for her, and I cannot return the favour she unknowingly did for me. I just hope for her she will find her joy in life again.
08-24-2012, 12:32 AM
she's beautiful and just so amazing with such a beautiful voice !

Break away, break away the old ways ended high
Got a new course for the light

Carry on my wayward son, there'll be peace when you are done,
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more

08-24-2012, 03:58 PM
(10-02-2009 03:07 PM)ithiliel Wrote:  Oh, I absolutely agree to everything you all said about her.
She's also been the kf member I always loved the most, just for the reasons you explained above.
In my eyes she's one of the most special persons to me, and I miss her a lot.
She used to remind me of myself, a phase in my life, where I could find myself in her, in every way. I mean not her physical and mental condition. I mean before that. I started painting because I saw her paintings that touched me so deeply inside. I found a way to express myself and to free myself with that.
She's such a gentle and warm and unique person.
To me she's a true and real artist, and most artists are very unique in every way.
She's just something special. I got the chance to meet her one time(just a few seconds with many many fans around) and I gave her a selfmade book with photos and lyrics and poems, I put all my life in it, and she took it, and read it in the bus.It was one of the most wonderful moments in my life and I had to cry after, just because I was so touched by meeting her (and I mean in a positive way)
She's the one of the Kellys I could imagine a deep friendship with, and it's still an ideal to meet her, longer, to sit and talk to her, to reminisce, maybe to paint together...

do you remember when it was when you've met her?
it's so great that she took your book and red it!!!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128088353@N02/
10-14-2012, 03:01 PM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2012 03:21 PM by los-nya.)
I like her, I know really too little about her...
She is simple as a child, but at the same time she is not a child. And she is for me beyond the time. A cozy Kellys member.
She is the sun for the others, but not for herself. She seems to me to have a pain inside.
Yes, she is sensible and strong at the same time.
And I would like to meet her one day and to talk I don't know about that, but nevermind.
04-08-2013, 12:57 PM
i was and i am always a barby lover..
i remember in the earlier times her voice was so loveley.. and then.. later on it desappeard.. that made me so sad!!

it makes me sad to see what's happened with barby and i read in some other forums what fans did to her in the past - horrible!!! FriendsFriends

i would really love to see her one time again on stage (as they did on the last stille nacht tour - but there you could also see that she is still very scared..)
03-28-2014, 09:45 AM
...someone who will always warm my heart. I will always cherish her as she was in the Tough road backstage video, beautiful, child-like, musical and oh so so so free.
11-24-2014, 08:30 AM
For me she is so big support. She is princess, sweet rose. The embodiment of purity and youth.I love her, her voice with all my heart. And thank God she is on the Earth and I know about her. My sister with soul. One day we'll meet again in our world. Hold On.