Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
I can't help myself, live 1996
03-19-2010, 07:06 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2010 07:06 PM by an_angel.)
I can't help myself, live 1996
Some time ago, i found this video on youtube! It's really great, but i've never seen it before...does anyone know from when & where this is?

[my-youtube width=425 height=344]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_iATWuMtKY[/my-youtube]

Fall once, fall twice, I'm sure you'll fall again,get back on your feet, that's all that counts in the end...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to an_angel for this post:
Anastazija (03-19-2010), Corry (03-19-2010), Mrs Speechless (03-19-2010), _Mai_ (03-19-2010)
03-19-2010, 08:21 PM
RE: I can't help myself, live 1996
@an_angel, thanks a lot for the video. I also never seen it before Babydust

[Image: mayte.jpg]

Kelly Family website - come and visit
http://alwaystkf.weebly.com/
Always The Kelly Family
03-19-2010, 08:24 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2010 08:25 PM by Sindi.)
UGH... What an awful performance shock

Sorry, my dear @Sabi, this time I cannot agree with you Shy For me both brothers sing completely out of tune shock

In my opinion this is the worst performance of the song that they have ever given fear

Anyway, I have no idea where it is from but I remember the concert. Once they wrote about it in Polish Bravo magazine Big Grin

I remember it from what Angelo and Paddy were wearing Big Grin Btw. Angelo wearing Paddy's blouse, Paddy wearing Joey's coat...

Good old Kelly Family Hail Big Grin

[Image: Photo_8.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
03-19-2010, 08:56 PM
I didn't thought it was that bad Tongue

Always The Kelly Family
03-19-2010, 09:43 PM
I think its lovely indeed Aniheart Happy

Yes they are not in the right tune but they seem so great, good old times BabydustAniheart

Well I think this is from a tv show that aired a full concert that belongs to stadium tour, also dont know nothing more.

But in some clips with some mixed videos we find other parts of the same show.

[Image: idZ7.png]

~*~ 20.05.17 - The Kelly Family - Dortmund ~*~

...Don´t give up, when things go wrong...

03-19-2010, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2010 09:56 PM by Corry.)
Thanks @Sabi ok

It's indeed not the right tune but despite of that it's a lovely video and very nice to see Ylinlove

Yes, good old times yes

03-19-2010, 11:55 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2010 11:55 PM by an_angel.)
(03-19-2010 08:24 PM)Sindi Wrote:  Sorry, my dear @Sabi, this time I cannot agree with you Shy For me both brothers sing completely out of tune shock

No need to feel sorry Smile I agree with you about the quality of singing and somehow i believe that this is the reason why they didn't put it on Stadium tour VHS! RoflmaoShy

But what i really love about this video is that "old Kelly spirit" with those crazy clothes, long hair etc...BabydustBabydust
It's also very special because somehow it's something "new", you know, i've never seen it before...it reminds me of good old days + they both look really handsome! BabydustAniheart

Fall once, fall twice, I'm sure you'll fall again,get back on your feet, that's all that counts in the end...
03-20-2010, 08:15 AM
Agree with Sabi Wink

Always The Kelly Family
03-20-2010, 08:33 AM (This post was last modified: 03-20-2010 08:34 AM by Sindi.)
(03-19-2010 11:55 PM)an_angel Wrote:  I believe that this is the reason why they didn't put it on Stadium tour VHS!

Big Grin May be Big Grin

(03-19-2010 11:55 PM)an_angel Wrote:  But what i really love about this video is that "old Kelly spirit" with those crazy clothes, long hair etc...BabydustBabydust
It's also very special because somehow it's something "new", you know, i've never seen it before...it reminds me of good old days + they both look really handsome! BabydustAniheart

Yeah Shy

In this case I can agree the performance is special Shy

Babydust Babydust

[Image: Photo_8.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
03-20-2010, 10:12 AM
that was from hannover 1996

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128088353@N02/