Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
How is she?
01-02-2013, 08:50 AM
RE: How is she?
I don't think Danny and Caroline are going on stage. But the original setting+Paul would be awesome.
If they 'keep on singing' we will 'keep on dreaming' Big Grin

[Image: 1869e1e9d614_zps79b2a550.png?t=1359984421]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2013, 09:41 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2013 09:42 AM by Corry.)
The last two posts have nothing to do with Barby and how she is. So back to topic please!

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-03-2013, 10:01 PM
Fantastic to hear she's been back onstage again!! Really put a smile on my face that! Big Grin

"More pain and misery in the history of mankind,
sometimes it seems more like the blind leading the blind"
Iron Maiden
01-29-2013, 08:27 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2013 09:35 PM by Corry.)
I'm glad I don't live in Germany, so I didn't see these articles.
[Image: $(KGrHqN,!hkFDwGgTL,GBQ-9QUt,vQ~~60_12.JPG]
"Von der eigenen Familie missbraucht"??!!! Thanks a lot Jimmy, for the mess you made! BangsheadBangsheadBangshead
01-29-2013, 09:10 PM
Wow i havent seen one of them.... Oh wonderfull if barby Live here she will surely see them. She suffered from beeing popular and all she had was family. If she sees those articles IT will brake her
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2013, 09:35 PM
@Anthony, OMG this is really awful fear shock

01-29-2013, 09:40 PM
It is, Corry. Who can she trust if even her own brother doesn't mind to tell the whole world all these private stuff about her? woeful Damn, I so wish I could just for once hold her in my arms and give her comfort and support.
01-29-2013, 09:45 PM
I don't think her family will let her see these newspapers. I hope so....
01-29-2013, 09:52 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2013 09:52 PM by Corry.)
Jimmy has made a BIG mistake with that and I think he knows that. finger I'm sure that he already regrets it right after making it all public..
At the other side: remember the sweet "letter to Barby" that he has written a few years ago. And the sweet song for her.
Of course he didn't wanted to hurt Barby and I'm also sure that he must be a carrying and protecting brother for Barby.
For me one thing is for sure: there might be arguess and fights in the family, but when it's about Barby then they all want the same: Barby's HAPINESS.

01-29-2013, 09:57 PM
If he regrets it, then there's only one right thing to do: a public apology.
01-29-2013, 11:13 PM
(01-29-2013 09:45 PM)Krisztina Wrote:  I don't think her family will let her see these newspapers. I hope so....

it was said barby even works (doesnt she??) in a bakery or am I wrong.. so I dont think they can hide it from her forever,,,, I wonder why I hadnt seen anything about this yet.. anthony where do u have the pictures from
01-29-2013, 11:16 PM
I was googling around for Barby's aquas and came on eBay. There someone is also selling these magazines.
01-29-2013, 11:17 PM
There were many articles online, I even saw one in Croatian news.
But of course I didn´s see those German magazines....I wish Jimmy wouldn´t act like he did...woeful
01-29-2013, 11:20 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2013 11:20 PM by CoverTheRoad.)
The Danish royal twins are in ? Is this German magazines??
Sorry for off topic

[Image: Key2LifeSep2012176-1_zps02668f8e.jpg]
01-29-2013, 11:28 PM
Given the language in which the articles are written, I guess those are German magazines, yes. Wink
01-29-2013, 11:29 PM
but I think we shouldnt be that angry about jimmy!
I'm sure he tryed much before ...he told us there were even more shows with barby planed didn't he. One day media would notice barby dont u think and we all saw how barby behaved we saw shes ill!! if media would catch her on stage acting with her disease barby was in the flashlight all alone. It would have been as bad as now dont u thinkwoeful maybe even worsecrying

(01-29-2013 11:20 PM)Straube Wrote:  The Danish royal twins are in ? Is this German magazines??
Sorry for off topic

wh is this so unusual?

poor anthony ur so angry bout jimmy... it hits u doesnt it Sad I am so sorry it must be bad
01-29-2013, 11:37 PM
You have no idea, hurting the people I love upsets me VERY much. It doesn't matter whether it's Barby, or Hailey, or Jayden, etc.
01-29-2013, 11:41 PM
but the article arent new maybe thats it and there wont any articles follow hmmn??! maybe barby is ok with it or even realy doesnt know it
01-29-2013, 11:45 PM
They can only be three weeks old. And yes, hopefully Barby doesn't know, hopefully it will all be forgotten. And hopefully in the future Jimmy will THINK, and ask Barby first if it's OK to tell all private stuff to the outside world. (at least doctors have a duty to remain silent.)
01-29-2013, 11:51 PM
(01-29-2013 11:45 PM)Proganthony Wrote:  They can only be three weeks old. And yes, hopefully Barby doesn't know, hopefully it will all be forgotten. And hopefully in the future Jimmy will THINK, and ask Barby first if it's OK to tell all private stuff to the outside world. (at least doctors have a duty to remain silent.)

yep but to be truth I think its a very hard situationyou an kathy, both said >hey it was Barbys volition..she was happy so its ok her doctors said its ok!< and I always agreed I was sure thats the real important thing!! But this minute I thought of Michael Jackson who was ill, who WANTED to sing again, who was looked after by his doctors, who seemed to be right... who died in the end