Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
How is she?
01-30-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: How is she?
Michael Jackson died of an acute overdose, it's not like some people told him all those years: You're sick, you can't do this, you can't do that. But yeah, Michael Jackson is another example of someone who was a bit 'eccentric' and got the finger pointed because he didn't act like 'normal' people. As an autistic person myself, I get so sick of this kind of behaviour. Why do we all need to be the same? We are all unique individuals. And so is Barby. She does not deserve to be locked in a cage for the rest of her life because of her illness.
But I think I'd better not talk too much about it, I've already terminated a topic before Wink
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
01-30-2013, 12:15 AM
Big Grin it doesnt help thats true!!! ...well anthony you know so much about her...
talking about overdose: a whispered question!! did she ever had problems with alcohol??

its surely a stupid question.. but
http://www.promiflash.de/maite-kelly-ver...93455.html

Quote:„Barby hat sich schon vor vielen Jahren zurückgezogen, weil sie zu sensibel für diese Welt ist, vor allem für die Medienwelt. Wenn Barby jetzt wieder unterwegs wäre... Ich weiß nicht, sie gehört zu den Menschen, wenn die keine gute Familie um sich haben, dann nehmen die Drogen... Sie ist zu sensibel.
do you understand it or should I try to translate... ?
but I missunderstand it. dont I?
Quote this message in a reply
01-30-2013, 12:18 AM
I don't know if she had problems with alcohol or drugs. These are private matters, and fans should stay out of that. and if Maite's words are true, then the support of her family is very important.
01-30-2013, 12:23 AM
Drugs are not only cocaine etc. Drugs can also be medicines.

...I travel not to escape Life, but for Life not to escape me...
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Luspa for this post:
kinga (04-16-2013), Phoebs (01-30-2013)
01-30-2013, 12:28 AM
ok . i dont believe It was ment this way

ahh luspa right !!
Quote this message in a reply
01-30-2013, 11:48 AM
Could someone translate this article?

[Image: 1zf69vs.jpg]
14.10.12 - Paddy Kelly, Warszawa
2.12.12 - Angelo Kelly, Kraków
16.12.12 - Stille Nacht, Dortmund
15.03.13 - Paddy Kelly, Warszawa
01-30-2013, 01:13 PM
google translation:

Maite Kelly (31) is precisely at Let's Dance very successful: Last Wednesday she got the highest score of all candidates by the jury and was elected safely in the next show. But what really make her brothers Paddy (33) and Barby (35)? Of the two you have not heard much recently. Celebrity Flash has contacted Maite times!

"Barby has retired many years ago, because it is too sensitive for this world, especially for the media world. If Barby would move again now ... I do not know, it belongs to the people, if not a good family to live with, then take the drugs ... It is too sensitive. She realized for herself that she is not doing well, and we have also said they will have a normal life, "says Maite about her older sister.

By her brother Paddy, who is last year, you know, again left the monastery, Maite hears itself is not much. Still, she could tell us something about his current plans: "Patrick has noticed after five years in the convent, that maybe he wants to make music again, and apparently he does in Paris on something. What direction that goes, I have no idea. He is my Mystery Man, he has no cell phone ... He's been a real Mystery Man. "Maybe we will get something soon to hear about his new musical plans. At least they are both Kelly Family members well!
Topics: Maite, Celebrities, Family, Paddy Kelly, Kelly Family, Let's Dance

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128088353@N02/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Pauline for this post:
lokalamuka (01-30-2013), minia (01-30-2013)
01-30-2013, 04:11 PM
Is it article from 2011?

01-30-2013, 04:38 PM
Yes, 29th of March 2011
01-30-2013, 05:15 PM
So I don't understand why are there pictures of Barby from SN 2012?shock

01-30-2013, 05:24 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2013 05:26 PM by Proganthony.)
Oh, you meant you wanted the articles translated that I posted the picture of, not the article in Tilly's link? Sorry, I don't have them.
The titles are: "Big worries about their sick sister", "Mistreated by her own family" and "How sick is Barby really?"
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Proganthony for this post:
lokalamuka (01-30-2013)
01-30-2013, 09:24 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2013 09:26 PM by Shanie.)
Now, I don't know the full story on either side regarding this issue, but I really can't help but think that Jimmy's been a complete twonk about this whole thing!! He's been in the spotlight his entire life ffs, and he really should know better!!

"More pain and misery in the history of mankind,
sometimes it seems more like the blind leading the blind"
Iron Maiden
01-30-2013, 09:32 PM
LOL. Never heard 'twonk' before, is that a creature related to the squonk? Tongue
01-30-2013, 09:48 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2013 09:49 PM by Shanie.)
Never heard about a "squonk", but I guess it could be... lol [Image: lol.gif]

"More pain and misery in the history of mankind,
sometimes it seems more like the blind leading the blind"
Iron Maiden
04-16-2013, 08:37 PM
(01-29-2013 08:27 PM)Proganthony Wrote:  I'm glad I don't live in Germany, so I didn't see these articles.
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/3-Zeitschriften-m...~60_12.JPG
"Von der eigenen Familie missbraucht"??!!! Thanks a lot Jimmy, for the mess you made! BangsheadBangsheadBangshead

I am really curious what is written on those magazines? What Jimmy did? I don't understand German at all, maybe someone can tell me some about this situation? What happened?

[Image: a04jp0.gif]

04-16-2013, 09:09 PM
To make a long story short: Jimmy wrote an open letter on his FB account some weeks after the Stille Nacht Tour in which he stated that he thought it was not okay to let Barby come on stage during the Stille Nacht Tour. According to Jimmy, Barby is really ill and needs care 24 hours a day and being on stage could do her harm. However Kathy stated that Barby wanted this herself, so there has been some disagreements about this. Then the press also found out about Jimmy's open letter and voila..... they wrote about it.

[Image: 80e6.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DublinRose for this post:
kinga (04-16-2013)
01-12-2014, 02:02 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2014 08:57 PM by nukec.)
Hello.

Barby is my favorite Kelly, I checked every live concert and I like her so much. She is the most sensitive and shy Kelly.

I read here on forums that something happened in 1994 that changed her? She became quiet. Does anyone know what happened?

I mean I know that she is psychologically now not the best, but was there any life changing moment in 1994?

Everyone can find out that she is the only one "different" than other Kellies. So shy and quiet, and thats why I love her Smile

What I want to say, I watched many concerts from 1994 and she is very alive, confident on stage, and in 1995 concerts she is totally different person.

What happened?
02-04-2014, 02:55 AM
Jimmy Kelly: „Barby ist psychisch krank!“
http://www.bunte.de/panorama/jimmy-kelly...14701.html
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to nadinepenning for this post:
Mrs Speechless (02-04-2014)
02-04-2014, 03:25 PM
(01-12-2014 02:02 AM)nukec Wrote:  Hello.

Barby is my favorite Kelly, I checked every live concert and I like her so much. She is the most sensitive and shy Kelly.

I read here on forums that something happened in 1994 that changed her? She became quiet. Does anyone know what happened?

I mean I know that she is psychologically now not the best, but was there any life changing moment in 1994?

Everyone can find out that she is the only one "different" than other Kellies. So shy and quiet, and thats why I love her Smile

What I want to say, I watched many concerts from 1994 and she is very alive, confident on stage, and in 1995 concerts she is totally different person.

What happened?

They became very very famous, Barbly couldnt handle with the stress and the concerts!

[Image: idZ7.png]

~*~ 20.05.17 - The Kelly Family - Dortmund ~*~

...Don´t give up, when things go wrong...

03-28-2014, 07:50 AM
But what happened in 1999 when she suddenly came back to her happy and cheerful self? And then just a year later she went completely down and we almost never saw her again...