You'll be dancing once again and the pain will end
You will have no time for grieving
Chiquitita, you and I cried
But the sun is still in the sky and shining above you
Let me hear you sing once more like you did before
Sing a new song, Chiquitita
Try once more like you did before
Sing a new song, Chiquitita"

Pray (oh God, let it be true this time!)

wow that's funny you picked exactly that song, it's my all time favourite song when I am down and need to be strong again... it's an awesome one and it's crazy how it fits! Amazing news! I'd be glad to see her back in the band. I don't just miss her dancing but also her voice and her songs with the symbolic lyrics I really loved all that and miss it a lot if she'd come back that would really make happy.
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2008, 10:23 PM
RE: How is she?
She is like a tree stugeling a winter but in the spring she got realy stong and is now have her blosems blosem.
Go Barby
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2008, 09:53 AM
Well, the word is out. I just read an interview with Jimmy for the Dutch paper Tubantia. He said that he and Patricia are taking care of a sister with a mental retardation. We all can understand which sister that must be...
02-28-2008, 10:35 AM
Thank You Anthony for this info.
I'm glad that they care...that they take care together..

Love is noise love is pain..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-28-2008, 10:39 AM
Mental retardation??? Nixweiss
It sounds really bad.

[Image: b0cbe4411b4aafa6.jpg]
02-28-2008, 11:55 AM
Anthony Wrote:Well, the word is out. I just read an interview with Jimmy for the Dutch paper Tubantia. He said that he and Patricia are taking care of a sister with a mental retardation. We all can understand which sister that must be...

thanks for info anthony,poor barby,,SadSadSadSadSadSad

i'm cynical..black..sheep;)
02-28-2008, 12:54 PM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2008 12:55 PM by Mrs Speechless.)
iliana Wrote:Mental retardation??? Nixweiss
It sounds really bad.

indeed Sad I never tought it would be so bad... oh my...Sad
this makes me really sad Sad

:dust:BarbyBabydust KnuddelKnuddel

[Image: idZ7.png]

~*~ 20.05.17 - The Kelly Family - Dortmund ~*~

...Don´t give up, when things go wrong...

02-28-2008, 02:09 PM
that is so sadly barby [Image: youre_my_angel.gif]
foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrYlinlove

i'm cynical..black..sheep;)
02-28-2008, 11:41 PM
Sorry Anthony, but I don't think it's true.

Mental retardation is a term for a pattern of persistently slow learning of basic motor and language skills ("milestones") during childhood, and a significantly below-normal global intellectual capacity as an adult. One common criterion for diagnosis of mental retardation is a tested intelligence quotient (IQ) of 70 or below and deficits in adaptive functioning.

Look at that. Is it Barby??? She was always a smart girl. She was always funny, talented, she konws languages and express herself logically. I don't belive her IQ is below 70!! I'm not psychologist, but in my opinion maybe she suffers from depression or even schizophrenia, but it can't be mental retardation.

~My daddy said if you wanna live you'd better not touch this is not a toy.
The truth is boy I'm a bloody fool I left the one that I loved behind~
~Tell me what it is that brings me back to you. Tell me what it is I can't stop loving you...~
02-28-2008, 11:45 PM
Yeah, I agree with Silvia. Maybe there was some mistake in translation? Nixweiss

[Image: b0cbe4411b4aafa6.jpg]
02-29-2008, 12:39 AM
My opinion is that sometimes in our languages we have some expressions, that even if u translate that wont be the same. For me is that. If he talked in german languageNixweiss So I dont think thats the right translation.

And Silvia I agree with u....Barby is so smart so talented....I dont think it is the meaning of that "expression" Hope u get what I mean

~ Enchanted Corner «3
Lost and Found*~
[Image: newone.jpg]
THANK YOU ANGELO
*18&19.Jan.08 - [PT]
*28.&29.Nov.08 - Madrid
*06. Nov. 09 - Lisbon

>> http://www.clave-de-sol.blogs.sapo.pt
02-29-2008, 12:40 AM
yes, you're absolutely right. I translated it wrong. I couldn't remember the right translation from Dutch (perhaps I was too shocked), so I googled it and via Wikipedia I found that the translation was 'mental retardation'. But of course it should be 'mental illness', or 'mental handicap'. Personally I think that Barby suffers from the bipolar syndrome or autism, or both.
02-29-2008, 12:48 AM
I dont know why but I think she's getting better and maybe one day she'll come back on stage again....<3<3 I really believe in that or I want to...AniheartHail

Barby is so sweet...has a great and unic voice...so...<3<3

~ Enchanted Corner «3
Lost and Found*~
THANK YOU ANGELO
*18&19.Jan.08 - [PT]
*28.&29.Nov.08 - Madrid
*06. Nov. 09 - Lisbon

02-29-2008, 12:55 AM
..:Kipianitah*Kelly:.. Wrote:I dont know why but I think she's getting better and maybe one day she'll come back on stage again....<3<3 I really believe in that or I want to...AniheartHail

I want to believe that too...but just read the letter that Jimmy is always reading out at the beginning of "Hold my hand"....if even Barby's own brother does not know how to help her....

If she doesn't ever come back to the stage, we must accept that. I only wish that she can have a happy life.
02-29-2008, 12:59 AM
Anthony Wrote:
..:Kipianitah*Kelly:.. Wrote:I dont know why but I think she's getting better and maybe one day she'll come back on stage again....<3<3 I really believe in that or I want to...AniheartHail

I want to believe that too...but just read the letter that Jimmy is always reading out at the beginning of "Hold my hand"....if even Barby's own brother does not know how to help her....

If she doesn't ever come back to the stage, we must accept that. I only wish that she can have a happy life.

maybe that song was wrote some time ago...But I think care of her is the best help they can give her....she's so sweet...Im so afraid of never met her too...But yeah...If she cant come back...so I Hope she have a great life...and that she one day find her love and have a normal life, with kids who knows...Im sure she's happy while her family's with her thats very sweet from Kellys...whatever I only want she's ok ... sweet BarbyAniheart

~ Enchanted Corner «3
Lost and Found*~
THANK YOU ANGELO
*18&19.Jan.08 - [PT]
*28.&29.Nov.08 - Madrid
*06. Nov. 09 - Lisbon

02-29-2008, 01:11 AM
Anthony Wrote:I want to believe that too...but just read the letter that Jimmy is always reading out at the beginning of "Hold my hand"....if even Barby's own brother does not know how to help her....

Guys since I study something closely related with mental illnesses(I'm not sure how to translate it into english), and I have seen a lot of mentaly ill people and worked with them I can tell you that for sure people who are close to them often sufer very much because they don't know how to help and doctors don't give them any advices or anything so I think it's normal to feeel and think everything what is written in that letter...

And as for the autism goes people are borne that way they don't develop it...so I belive that for sure it isn't autism, and I think it is a good thing since I know some autistic people...

Is there love that never dies, is there peace in troubled times, someone help me understand is there hope for every man?

[Image: unknownyoubanner.gif]
02-29-2008, 01:32 AM
Anastazija Wrote:
Anthony Wrote:I want to believe that too...but just read the letter that Jimmy is always reading out at the beginning of "Hold my hand"....if even Barby's own brother does not know how to help her....

Guys since I study something closely related with mental illnesses(I'm not sure how to translate it into english), and I have seen a lot of mentaly ill people and worked with them I can tell you that for sure people who are close to them often sufer very much because they don't know how to help and doctors don't give them any advices or anything so I think it's normal to feeel and think everything what is written in that letter...

And as for the autism goes people are borne that way they don't develop it...so I belive that for sure it isn't autism, and I think it is a good thing since I know some autistic people...

I'm autistic myself, but didn't find out until I was 17....
02-29-2008, 01:35 AM
Anthony ...so how did u find out?? and what is autyzm?? anyway??
I have seen a move about this (with Josh Hartnett "mocart...somth)
and i think that someone very close to me may have some symptoms..so can you tell me ?? Pray

Love is noise love is pain..
02-29-2008, 01:46 AM
@Anthony ofcourse autism can be discovered late, but as far as I know that is realy rear...
I've just wrote what I've learned in these few years at the uni...no hard feelings I hope 'couse i didn't wanted to ofend you, hurt your feelings or something like that and if I did I'm sorry and I apologize...

Is there love that never dies, is there peace in troubled times, someone help me understand is there hope for every man?

[Image: unknownyoubanner.gif]
02-29-2008, 01:48 AM
It's a bit difficult to explain, as there are many types of autism. I for myself have the Asperger syndrome, a relatively mild form. Basically it's a disorder which makes it hard to communicate. Also, very often autistic people are very much focused on one thing, and one thing alone. Like in my case, music. I'm hardly interested in anything else
You can find more information here: http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autyzm_dzieci%C4%99cy

How did I find out? Well, in the middle of the 90's my mum had a new boyfriend and he had a nephew with autism. When we met him, my mum found he behaved very similar as me. So I was tested.
As it turned out later, my mum had thought about me being autistic before, but there are so many wrong stereotypes about autism. Like she said, she didn't realize that smart people can be autistic too (I don't want to brag, but I've got an IQ of 128, and when I was three years old, I learned to read all by myself.)

I don't know about the Josh Hartnett movie, but there's another famous movie about autism, called "Rain Man", with Tom Cruise and Dustin Hoffman.

@kipianitah... "Hold my hand" is a new song...