Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Kelly concerts in Holland (30.06.-01.07.2007)
05-23-2007, 05:36 PM
RE: Kelly concerts in Holland 30.06 and 01.07
A_N_G_E_L Wrote:About the list with people, who are going to Panningen
Yes I mean you dear. Smile Haven't you already told me that you'll be there to??

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2007, 09:59 PM
[/color] I don't know,
But I was just wondering because of "Angel"

Smile maybe Marlous has told it to you, or maybe I had wrote it in a message , I don't know

I'm going together with Marlous
Sorry for my horrible English ....

xxx

[Image: BannerKathy1.jpg]
Show Them Your Heart So They Know That Someone Cares And Their Lives Will Be Stronger And Free.
Find all posts by this user
05-24-2007, 10:00 PM
lunakf9 Wrote:Hi!

I will be there too....Do you know which Kelly's will be there?

I think it was :
Kathy
Jimmy
Joey
Patricia
Paul
Maite

Show Them Your Heart So They Know That Someone Cares And Their Lives Will Be Stronger And Free.
05-25-2007, 09:52 AM
@ A_N_G_E_L

Thank you for your answer...I just hope Patricia will be there Cool
05-25-2007, 02:07 PM
lunakf9 Wrote:@ A_N_G_E_L

Thank you for your answer...I just hope Patricia will be there Cool

Your welcome,
Patricia will be there Smile

xxx

05-28-2007, 05:40 PM
Do you know this location where the concert will be? Is it a theater? With seats? And has anyone a fixed place?
06-02-2007, 03:26 PM
I don't have a clue what is it going to be like, I think there are no fixes places.

I really need this information: has Panningen got it's own railway-station. If so - can you please help me find
Köln-Panningen connections for the train,,, from 30.6. in the evening onwards. I've just found good airplain ticket for Köln, but arrival to the airport is 21 00.
I think it should be OK, there must be some connection to this town till the first saturday concert.

Or is anyone going there on concerts (those on the 1.7.) from Köln???? I would be happy to join youWink

I would be more than grateful for any kind of information,

Ana
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2007, 03:33 PM
lunakf9 Wrote:Do you know this location where the concert will be? Is it a theater? With seats? And has anyone a fixed place?

yes it's a new theater for 300 people...and there are seats indeed. and you don't have fixed place. just be on time..

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128088353@N02/
06-02-2007, 05:12 PM
sunny ana Wrote:I don't have a clue what is it going to be like, I think there are no fixes places.

I really need this information: has Panningen got it's own railway-station. If so - can you please help me find
Köln-Panningen connections for the train,,, from 30.6. in the evening onwards. I've just found good airplain ticket for Köln, but arrival to the airport is 21 00.
I think it should be OK, there must be some connection to this town till the first saturday concert.

Or is anyone going there on concerts (those on the 1.7.) from Köln???? I would be happy to join youWink

I would be more than grateful for any kind of information,

Ana

i would urgently need the exact name of the nearest railwaystation...if panningen doesn't have it, than the nearest..PrayWink
06-04-2007, 03:22 PM
please please please ... anybody knows the answer????????????

PrayPrayPray
06-04-2007, 03:25 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2007 03:27 PM by Pauline.)
sunny ana Wrote:please please please ... anybody knows the answer????????????

PrayPrayPray

you have to go to: Roermond railwaystation. then you take bus 76 to panningenWink
it will take some 40 minutes to go to DOK6

06-04-2007, 03:40 PM
Dutchgirl Wrote:

PrayPrayPray

you have to go to: Roermond railwaystation. then you take bus 76 to panningenWink

dutchiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii KnuddelKnuddelKnuddelKnuddelKnuddel dank je wel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you mean 40 min with the bus to panningen? (or once i am in panningen 40 min walk till DOK6?)

THANK YOU
06-04-2007, 04:00 PM
i'm soooooooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!

i can have it both - go and take the last exam in june and don't need to study for september (if i pass them all ofcourse, but there is this great possibility) ... and go on 2 concerts on 1. 7. !!!!!!!!!!!

there are even train conections from ljubljana and i have to change the trains just twice! really great!!!!!!!!! Luxhello

just one more thing, this bus from roermond...does it drive regularly?? on sunday...how it is with him? can i order a taxi instead? ... i would come to roermond at 10 o clock or a bit later. or could someone take me by car? .... Hail i would return you a favour somehow ...

ohhhhhhh...can't wait!
imagine,,,i will take a train just after my 30 exams RoflmaoRoflmao and then i'll drive for 20 hours ... thanks got it ll be kellys....so i even won't be tired i guess LuxhelloLuxhello party party....

can't wait to meet you all
06-05-2007, 08:03 AM
sunny ana Wrote:
Dutchgirl Wrote:

PrayPrayPray

dutchiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii KnuddelKnuddelKnuddelKnuddelKnuddel dank je wel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you mean 40 min with the bus to panningen? (or once i am in panningen 40 min walk till DOK6?)

THANK YOU

40 min with the busHeadbanger

06-05-2007, 09:24 PM
sunny ana, it's great you can go!! Wink
06-06-2007, 02:13 PM
Hey Hey Sunny Ana , I'm happy for you, that you can go to the concerts in Panningen !!! Smile

xxx A_N_G_E_L

06-06-2007, 02:40 PM
Anaaaaa!!Big Grin I'm so so happy for you!!!!!Knuddel That you'll be there...just great!! I'd love to go too, but i still have my exams in july!!Sad But have fun and think of your slo-bunch!!LuxhelloHeadbanger

Fall once, fall twice, I'm sure you'll fall again,get back on your feet, that's all that counts in the end...
06-08-2007, 01:40 PM
Hey, I am going to Panningen tooSmile (I was KeFa on ex- forum) And Ana, I hope you wouldn't need to write the exam on 30.6. Does anyone know how is the connection with bus from Panningen to Bessel- we are going to stay in hotel there, and I don't know how we're gonna back there after the concert on Sunday... And I really can't wait for the concerts anymoreLuxhello I hope I will meet some new Kelly frends thereSmile
06-14-2007, 11:21 PM
Big Grin RE: Kelly concerts in Holland (30.06.-01.07.2007)
@ Dutchgirl or anybody who can help: I am arriving at Eindhoven Airport at 9:00am 30.06. What is the best or most economical way to get to Panningen? Do I take the bus to Eindhoven station and then go by train to Venlo or Roermond? Oh btw, I haven't got accommodation yet. Any recommendations for a place to stay? How about shared cars going to the concert with a couple of pick up points 20 mile radius from Panningen and share the fare/petrol £.

Is there anybody who's going my way? I'm ALL alone! Who'll come with me and be my friend? Tongue
06-15-2007, 09:42 AM
RE: Kelly concerts in Holland (30.06.-01.07.2007)
baraka78 Wrote:@ Dutchgirl or anybody who can help: I am arriving at Eindhoven Airport at 9:00am 30.06. What is the best or most economical way to get to Panningen? Do I take the bus to Eindhoven station and then go by train to Venlo or Roermond? Oh btw, I haven't got accommodation yet. Any recommendations for a place to stay? How about shared cars going to the concert with a couple of pick up points 20 mile radius from Panningen and share the fare/petrol £.

Is there anybody who's going my way? I'm ALL alone! Who'll come with me and be my friend? Tongue

hey baraka, so we are two in the same position, just that i'm going one day later, so i'll be arriving on 1. 7.

i am not really the best person to answer you on that, but according to my information, given to me by our sweet dutch members, dutchgirl and corry, roermond is a great option.

at the railway station there is also bus sattion and you take a bus nr 76 and drive for 40 minutes, the busses drive each hour so there's no panic, and that's info for 'the worst day'=sunday, i guess i just love this country, so regular bus even on sunday