Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Kelly concerts in Holland (30.06.-01.07.2007)
06-15-2007, 09:50 AM
RE: Kelly concerts in Holland (30.06.-01.07.2007)
baraka78 Wrote:@ Dutchgirl or anybody who can help: I am arriving at Eindhoven Airport at 9:00am 30.06. What is the best or most economical way to get to Panningen? Do I take the bus to Eindhoven station and then go by train to Venlo or Roermond? Oh btw, I haven't got accommodation yet. Any recommendations for a place to stay? How about shared cars going to the concert with a couple of pick up points 20 mile radius from Panningen and share the fare/petrol £.

Is there anybody who's going my way? I'm ALL alone! Who'll come with me and be my friend? Tongue

@Baraka78: first you go from eindhoven airport to Eindhoven with bus 401.the trip will take 22 minutes. if you are at Eindhoven railwaystation you go to platform 1 and take the train to Roermond. if you are in Roermond you take bus 76 to cityhall panningen. and then you have to ask how to walk to DOK6.
i hope you have enough info now, if not..ask me okay

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128088353@N02/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2007, 01:42 PM
@Dutchgirl - Thanks for all your help Wave
You too - SunyAna Roflmao
Where are you guys staying? Who knows where there's a nice place to meet up after the concert (like a pub)? I'd love to meet some of you. Knuddel
Find all posts by this user
06-15-2007, 06:34 PM
We're gonna stay in hotel in Bessel, I've got the information that is the only hotel and the nearest one, but it is still about 8 km from Panningen, so I still don't know how we will go back there from the concert... Any help? And Baraka78, we could meet there if you want? I will arrive to Beesel on 29.6. 2007...
06-16-2007, 12:55 PM
I'm so happy for you you can go sunnyana and BarakaSmile I hope you girls have a safe trip!!
Only 2 weeks to go yeeeaaaahhhLuxhelloLuxhello
06-16-2007, 12:58 PM
marlous Wrote:I'm so happy for you you can go sunnyana and BarakaSmile I hope you girls have a safe trip!!
Only 2 weeks to go yeeeaaaahhhLuxhelloLuxhello

2 weeks is nothing...time will fly i think
LuxhelloLuxhelloLuxhelloLuxhelloLuxhello

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128088353@N02/
06-16-2007, 07:15 PM
Dutchgirl Wrote:2 weeks is nothing...time will fly i think
LuxhelloLuxhelloLuxhelloLuxhelloLuxhello

Oh yes time is really flying. Ohhhh...I'm really getting so nervous. To see my idols from who'm I am already for so long time fan...to see them finally for the first time. A dream comes true. I think I can't eat or sleep in the days before the concert. EekEekEek

06-16-2007, 08:58 PM
It will be so, Corry, don't worry!! Big Grin Maybe even a week before the concert! Knuddel
06-20-2007, 11:10 AM
I also wanted to go to Panningen for a concerts but I heard thats all ticket are soldout!!SadSadSad
I readed that some people go for all 3 concerts but others dont have chance to go for a one!!
This is a little bit not fair!!
06-20-2007, 12:27 PM
I don't think it's not fair.If people wanna go they have right to go on all koncert's.That doesn't matter if someone wake up too late ...should they feel bad or sad for those who didn't going just couse they going for all 3 koncert's??I'm so sorry Monika but saying like that it's unfair.If they have ticket's they have right to go ..

Love is noise love is pain..
06-20-2007, 04:39 PM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2007 04:41 PM by Corry.)
I'm sorry @Monika but I'm not agree with you. This has nothing to do with fair or unfair but with keeping yourself regulary updated about new Kelly concerts. We know already for months that there will be 3 concerts in Panningen and that there will be only 300 tickets per concert. You can't expect that only one week before the concerts will taking place you still can buy tickets.
I hope next time you'll have more luck but...keep yourself updated!!!

06-20-2007, 04:40 PM
That's right Corry.:-) Knuddel

06-22-2007, 08:48 PM
Well, I have to admited I've been working wthe whole year and so I've earned money for their concerts... So I'll travel all around from Slovenia to Holland just for The Kelly Family and so I don't feel sorry to go to two concerts... Smile
I hope to meet you all thereSmile
06-22-2007, 09:15 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2007 10:30 PM by Corry.)
Guys it seems to me great to update the list from members who're going to the concerts. If your name is not yet on the list at the first page from this topic then please tell it here that I can add your name, also time and date. I'd love it to know which members I can meet there. LuxhelloLuxhello

06-22-2007, 10:33 PM
Sorry for the double post but..we where talking about the chance to meet Kelly's after the concerts next week.
I must say that I'm full of hope for that. I think the reason is that there will be only 300 fans, the concerts are really limited. Would be so great to have a lil talk with them, maybe photo's and autographs.
What do you think??

06-23-2007, 11:19 AM
Corry Wrote:Sorry for the double post but..we where talking about the chance to meet Kelly's after the concerts next week.
I must say that I'm full of hope for that. I think the reason is that there will be only 300 fans, the concerts are really limited. Would be so great to have a lil talk with them, maybe photo's and autographs.
What do you think??

[Image: daumen.gif][Image: daumen.gif][Image: daumen.gif][Image: daumen.gif]
oh i really can't wait to go next weekend

[Image: signature_new.JPG]
http://www.kellyfamilysite.de
06-23-2007, 01:09 PM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2007 01:10 PM by Placebo.)
Corry i wish that for You and for all who is going there.!Really!!You all deserve it.:-)))Knuddel I'm wishing to all kelly fan's the same bs as Angelo Kelly doing for His fan's!! :-))

06-23-2007, 07:56 PM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2007 08:11 PM by Corry.)
Corry Wrote:Guys it seems to me great to update the list from members who're going to the concerts. If your name is not yet on the list at the first page from this topic then please tell it here that I can add your name, also time and date. I'd love it to know which members I can meet there. LuxhelloLuxhello

I will be there on saturday!Smile I'm really looking forward to it!!

[Image: Signature.jpg]
Who ever said "Money can't buy hapiness"
obviously don't know where to buy a horse
06-23-2007, 08:59 PM
I am on the list, but at these forum I have another nick(I was KeFa before). Well, I'm dreaming about meeting Kellys all days, and it would be great if tese dreams could be true...again... I would really like to have photo with Jimmy... BabydustBabydustBabydust
06-23-2007, 10:13 PM
Invi Wrote:Corry i wish that for You and for all who is going there.!Really!!You all deserve it.:-)))Knuddel I'm wishing to all kelly fan's the same bs as Angelo Kelly doing for His fan's!! :-))

Thank you very much for your sweet wish @Invi. KnuddelKnuddel

Jerona & Heidi...the list at the first page is updated with your names. Luxhello

06-24-2007, 01:31 AM
Corry Wrote:
Invi Wrote:Corry i wish that for You and for all who is going there.!Really!!You all deserve it.:-)))Knuddel I'm wishing to all kelly fan's the same bs as Angelo Kelly doing for His fan's!! :-))

Thank you very much for your sweet wish @Invi. KnuddelKnuddel

Jerona & Heidi...the list at the first page is updated with your names. Luxhello

Nothing to thank for dear Corry.Couse i really think how lucky and happy i was throught all those 11 years when i was on kelly tour's and every meeting with Kelly's was so much important and nice for me..and i wish that for every fan.And Angelo (Of who i'm still fan) Is making great b.s..and i wish it for all who is going now to meet them ... esp You Corry.!!!!!